I wish chameleons could make some sound

lele

Avid Member
ANY sound! Cyrus' cage is in my office (home) and he is out on his gym about 7' away from me. I decided to look over at my Uta's tank and he happens to be above it - and dangling by his tail trying to climb it (tail!) to get back up! Oh my! how LONG have you been hanging! Poor guy :( Ever have one of those nightmares where you scream but no sound comes out? That's what I think he was doing "help me! I'm falling and I can't get up!" :eek: I think I will add a looped layer so he has something to grab onto. I wonder what the heck he was doing?

Anyway, just wanted to share...:p

i know the feeling . ive got 4 dogs , left one out all night , she didnt bark ,must have froze ,when i opened the door in the morning , she ran in I felt soooo crap .Dont feel bad ,it happens to the best of us .If you didnt care so much , it wouldnt bug you so......well done for being a careing cham owner

Oh he might have been calling but you'd have to be a cham or a whale to hear it!

Ditto; they do make sound (some species, anyway), but it's infrasound (below the frequencies humans can hear). He was probably embarassed to have you see him in that undignified position anyway.

When Igor was tiny, he used to make little peeping, baby bird kinds of noises when he got scared...nothing lately though. It was the cutest thing.:D

Pan, my young male veiled, used to squeak when he would hiss. He was such a strong burly man :)

Back
Top Bottom