i went to the gym

I absolutely agree. And long time no see!

Good to see you're still around @jamest0o0 !
Great to see you both as well!

Thanks! Just finished working out rn lol people surprisingly mess with me because I look strong and they think flexing all the time lol, it has become physical, (like poking a bear) it's got my twin brother really annoyed because he works out a lot and is bigger than me, I hope everything works out and I don't have to get into a fight, for their sake.

Be careful with the attitude that size/strength=better fighter. It’s like comparing high school to college level sports and so on. Society conditions us to think the people that look like the rock are the toughest, but it’s not true at all. It’s been the embarrassment of many weightlifters in fights. In fact, I think it was in Russia, but a small mma fighter literally killed a huge powerlifter in a street fight. Extreme examples, but point being size often doesn’t translate to dangerous fighter, just looks like it does 👍 gotta watch out for those lanky street fighters and people with real mma/boxing/etc experience!

Just trying to be helpful

Great to see you both as well!

Be careful with the attitude that size/strength=better fighter. It’s like comparing high school to college level sports and so on. Society conditions us to think the people that look like the rock are the toughest, but it’s not true at all. It’s been the embarrassment of many weightlifters in fights. In fact, I think it was in Russia, but a small mma fighter literally killed a huge powerlifter in a street fight. Extreme examples, but point being size often doesn’t translate to dangerous fighter, just looks like it does 👍 gotta watch out for those lanky street fighters and people with real mma/boxing/etc experience!

Just trying to be helpful
Yeah thanks!

this is off topic but since chams are pretty much my life and i do other stuff SOMETIMES i thought id share one of those things!

I went to the gym and I have started working out a lot, I have benched 140 and my physique looks a lot different, i would totally recommend it because then not only would you be smart (like you already are because your on this website lol) you would be strong! oh and you'll look really good in your chameleon academy shirts!
WE GO GYM!!!! 🔱🔱🔱

Got up to 190 bench and started wrestling which is very time consuming, all of my animals are doing great and peach fuzz is very happy! He now will walk on my hand anytime I put it in within 5 seconds! I setup a free range tree and have yet to use it but I probably will soon! I wish I could be here more and I'll try!

AH beginner gainz. Adding 10lbs to the bar a month feels wonderful.

Soon adding 10lbs to the bar in a year will feel wonderful :p

I still laugh when the program i host get dissed on because it says add 10% to the bar every 5 weeks and that is really slow. Like folks have you ever lifted in your life, if you start off at a hard 95lbs, you are not benching 135lbs a month later.

Everyone wants to run 5x5 and add 5lbs a workout for 6 months straight like the program is written....

Sorry to get all personal here but one of my largest regrets is not taking care of my body and treating it like a rental car until the past few years specifically the lockdown I got some gym equipment split the cost with a good friend and now have access to a pretty decent home gym. I wish that I would have stayed on top of it when I was younger My overall health has been tremendously improved by physical activity between lifting weights riding a bicycle both for fitness and fun I'm glad to hear that you're making the chameleon academy shirt look good my hats off to you keep at it. Results don't happen overnight keep at it and you will be rewarded. Just don't ego lift that's how you get life long injury 🤕🩸

Sorry to get all personal here but one of my largest regrets is not taking care of my body and treating it like a rental car until the past few years specifically the lockdown I got some gym equipment split the cost with a good friend and now have access to a pretty decent home gym. I wish that I would have stayed on top of it when I was younger My overall health has been tremendously improved by physical activity between lifting weights riding a bicycle both for fitness and fun I'm glad to hear that you're making the chameleon academy shirt look good my hats off to you keep at it. Results don't happen overnight keep at it and you will be rewarded. Just don't ego lift that's how you get life long injury 🤕🩸
Yeah thanks, I always have a spot or safety bars and I use low weights most of the time

nice i wish iwould u a bar but last time i did my friend leaned it against a rack and it fell on my head and cracked it open i just stick to swim hahahah but great job

nice i wish iwould u a bar but last time i did my friend leaned it against a rack and it fell on my head and cracked it open i just stick to swim hahahah but great job
Oh my hope your ok! I always have a spot just in case but nothing has ever happened

This is getting repetitive but I just hit 225 on bench a few days ago! It’s 71 pounds over the official state record for my age and weight and I intend on making it official in June! Also have 275 squat and 295 deadlift which should be 315 if I have chalk and straps

This is getting repetitive but I just hit 225 on bench a few days ago! It’s 71 pounds over the official state record for my age and weight and I intend on making it official in June! Also have 275 squat and 295 deadlift which should be 315 if I have chalk and straps
Wow just wow

Back
Top Bottom