I want to see your veileds! The best chameleons turn!

Ok, I’ll have to get in on this. :)
Here’s a couple of my favorite pics of Grumpy. D23282FC-04CC-4254-BFDF-63C28402E0DF.jpeg B3F7DA8F-3CC5-4F16-9E74-35DCA2C6C39D.jpeg

Some favorite pics of Stella.

B3B3166D-1F8D-4D73-9E3A-ACEB387196B5.jpeg B6E1B8C3-E7D5-4FE6-BB66-7F3114A58CE5.jpeg

And then some favorites of Hammlet.
BCCC89FF-AEB5-44A9-9343-D680CE6E8D82.jpeg

E44127A9-FA75-4C5A-9BD4-6D8BA53B2E96.jpeg

Awww she’s so cute I can tell that she’s a friendly one! Yoshis pretty friendly the only part where he isn’t is the part if you reach in his cage without a bug but once he comes out he’s a sweet heart
Van used to do that, I hand feed him with tweezers now and before I feed him I show him my bare hands, then my hands with the tweezers, I’ll pick up and set down the tweezers and then pick up a cricket and he’ll eat and all the while he eats I just show him my hands. This is making him associate my hands with food; a positive thing. Now when I’ll put my hand in the cage he doesn’t hiss like he did or even start running he just sits there. I can get close and he won’t move. Sometimes he’ll perk up and move over to my hand :) my goal is to get him to crawl onto me.

Van used to do that, I hand feed him with tweezers now and before I feed him I show him my bare hands, then my hands with the tweezers, I’ll pick up and set down the tweezers and then pick up a cricket and he’ll eat and all the while he eats I just show him my hands. This is making him associate my hands with food; a positive thing. Now when I’ll put my hand in the cage he doesn’t hiss like he did or even start running he just sits there. I can get close and he won’t move. Sometimes he’ll perk up and move over to my hand :) my goal is to get him to crawl onto me.
You don’t want to use tweezers bc it can cause damage to their tongue there’s a lot of horror stories of their tongues getting amputated for this reason

Back
Top Bottom