sorry for low quality pics.

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 226
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 243
oh my goodness that is a big Cham!! very pretty! I know what mean mine has a little piece near her leg and its really annoying to not pull it off!!

I always want to peel it off. but then it is so much fun to watch it come off! And peeling it off could hurt my cham and I would never do that.

Gorgeous parsonni. How old is he? And I couldnt get over the size of that rear leg! I bet one of his legs weighs more than any of my male pardalis. :eek:

nice..tease everyone with some beautiful parsons!!!lol..I WANT ONE!!..maybe i should just sell my bike and walk to work..then i could afford one... :p

he looks like some typical sleezy actor wearing a white wifebeater on some cop show with his belly fat sticking out and saggy tightywhities

Ha ha I know the feeling. Sydney is shedding again and I know its uncomfortable for him. I wish I could help! (I did put him in the shower for a bit btw, so I'm trying lol)

he looks like some typical sleezy actor wearing a white wifebeater on some cop show with his belly fat sticking out and saggy tightywhities

HAHAHAHA totally!!

and yes the parsons chameleon..since it is the largest chameleon in the world do have pretty big and rotund body parts..( the elephants of chams!! lol)

Gorgeous parsonni. How old is he? And I couldnt get over the size of that rear leg! I bet one of his legs weighs more than any of my male pardalis. :eek:

HA HA..The Picture make it too big. He is 21 months old. With Parsonii it take more time to finish shedding than other. My male start it last 2 week untill now.

don't peel them off unless itz loosen.

One of my male yellow-lip was shedding last month and I peel off a piece of the old skin from his left side, it left a white mark then... (straight line) right from the back to his tummy.

Just be-careful

don't peel them off unless itz loosen.

One of my male yellow-lip was shedding last month and I peel off a piece of the old skin from his left side, it left a white mark then... (straight line) right from the back to his tummy.

Just be-careful

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom