I want to pamper Leon for Christmas

Brokaylacham

Established Member
My dad an i have pre ordered Leons cage already so we're getting him a new way bigger cage for Christmas ,but i'd love to do something more for him! Does anyone know any good things i can do to make my chameleons first Christmas special? I love getting my pets little things that they would like for Christmas so i want to do the same thing for Leon.

My dad an i have pre ordered Leons cage already so we're getting him a new way bigger cage for Christmas ,but i'd love to do something more for him! Does anyone know any good things i can do to make my chameleons first Christmas special? I love getting my pets little things that they would like for Christmas so i want to do the same thing for Leon.
New feeders? Nice decor?

A MistKing if you don’t already have one! Or a lighting setup from LightYourReptiles! Plus both of the aforementioned companies are site sponsors, so it’s a winning combo anyways.

oh snaaaap guys okay i have an ideaaa, ill take him out of his cage and have him walk around the living room as he do and then while hes hanging out ill switch out his cage decorate it and make it look like a big boy paradise and then add some horn worms ill try and sit up the mistkind and the lighting setup too because we were planning on getting him some better lights already, but anyways after we're all done opening our gifts ill take him to go have fun in his present!

Back
Top Bottom