i want to know your chams.. now!(pls)

Ragnar
Nefertiti
Kaguya
last but not least Shenron
Oh my god.. this killed me, I am dead. They are all so cute and awesome looking! First of all Ragnar looks AMAZING, Nefertiti snatched my heart(so cute!), Kaguya has super cool and super bright colors! And Shenron is just sO adorable omg Idk what else to say but Shenron looks like an amazing chameleon! I love the names by way!

It's my pleasure to share with you @Brokaylacham. This is Shotta, my killer putting a hit on a hornworm!View attachment 187291 Sadly he's no longer with me because I recently moved from California to Florida and I didn't want to stress him out, so I left my buddy in good hands! This is him now!View attachment 187289 And this handsomeness is Smurf, my newest family member at 4/4.5 months. I just got him recently!View attachment 187290
Aw I'm sorry you had leave behind Shotta, but it was for his best. He looks very amazing and I just love his colors! Smurf is such a cute name btw and also he looks so cute! I wish Shotta the best in California( I live there too) and I wish Smurf the best over with you in Florida!

This is my boy Sir Reginald.
He is 2 years old. Blue bar ambilobe mix

View attachment 187310

This is Ophelia, my 7mo female red/blue bar ambilobe mix.

View attachment 187311
Oh my gosh! Sir Reginald is a really cute name but also HE has phenomenal colors, such a pretty boy! As for Ophelia, what a great name! Seriously I love that name, also she is SO cute, I want to steal her >:eek:! Lovely chams!

Aw I'm sorry you had leave behind Shotta, but it was for his best. He looks very amazing and I just love his colors! Smurf is such a cute name btw and also he looks so cute! I wish Shotta the best in California( I live there too) and I wish Smurf the best over with you in Florida!
I appreciate that, thanks! Ambilobe Panthers are definitely one of my favorites! Leon and Smurf are about the same age, so keep us posted as he grows amazingly and I will do the same! Nice to meet you.

I appreciate that, thanks! Ambilobe Panthers are definitely one of my favorites! Leon and Smurf are about the same age, so keep us posted as he grows amazingly and I will do the same! Nice to meet you.
:DD YAY I'll do that, I'm actually trying to maintain a blog about Leons life so that people can see him grow, I'm super excited to see them both grow :D Nice to meet you too btw.

Hey! So there is so many great and awesome chams of all types here and I feel really upset I can't say hi to them or see them very often. So if you would like to show off your chameleon, show 'em off to me! I would love some info about how your cham is like and pics are very much wanted! It would really make me happy if I got a couple people that wants to participate. Thanks ,and your cham is so darn cute in advance!
Here is my cham Leon he is an Ambilobe Panther cham and he is barely four months old. View attachment 187239

Here are my two chams, Blue (veiled) and Hunter (panther)

Starting with Hunter, ive had him for 3 months now and he just turned 6 months old yesterday. He is a red bar from Kammerflage Creations. He is by far the friendliest chameleon I have ever met, coming on to my hands willingly and coming dangerously close to falling trying to get to my arms lol.

Blue Ive had for a year now and she is around a year and a half old. She is grumpy but hand feeds and doesn't mind my presence. She is very colorful for a female and has successfully laid three clutches.

Here are some pictures of them!
FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 5.jpg 2017-05-09 15.30.58.jpg IMG_7000.JPG IMG_6605.JPG 2017-05-26 14.48.06-2.jpg 2017-04-09 15.30.00.jpg

Here are my two chams, Blue (veiled) and Hunter (panther)

Starting with Hunter, ive had him for 3 months now and he just turned 6 months old yesterday. He is a red bar from Kammerflage Creations. He is by far the friendliest chameleon I have ever met, coming on to my hands willingly and coming dangerously close to falling trying to get to my arms lol.

Blue Ive had for a year now and she is around a year and a half old. She is grumpy but hand feeds and doesn't mind my presence. She is very colorful for a female and has successfully laid three clutches.

Here are some pictures of them!
View attachment 187329 View attachment 187330 View attachment 187331 View attachment 187332 View attachment 187333 View attachment 187334 View attachment 187335
OH MY GOD! I love all the information you gave me! Hunter is soo cute, I love his colors! Blue looks wonderful too and I love that pic of him snatching a bug! Lovely chams, thank you!

I currently care for 2 chameleons. The newer one is a little female ambilobe panther. She's maybe 7-8 months old, rarely refuses to eat, and is fairly chill. She has some odd troubles with her lips and often stretches her mouth before and after eating but seems to get along just fine.
IMG_2661.JPG

She occasionally she goes all angry-camo-color on me when I move her from one cage to another, but I don't recall her ever seriously hissing or snapping at me.
IMG_2848.JPG

And this is Toby, the danger skittle. He used to be the meanest ambilobe panther I've ever come across, but he started to chill out when he hit about 1.5 years old. He's still fairly shy and can be a picky eater, but will usually come running for crickets.
IMG_2907.JPG

This is his "Leave me the frig alone, can't you see I'm in the shower?!" color.
IMG_2863.JPG

He learned at a young age that wooden shims are magical contraptions that will take you to cool places like warm showers and outdoor cages, but they also don't run away no matter how much you hiss at or bite them. I still occasionally handle him with them when he's feeling feisty.
IMG_2885.JPG

Sometimes he's nicer than other times, both in looks and in personality.
IMG_2736.JPG

I currently care for 2 chameleons. The newer one is a little female ambilobe panther. She's maybe 7-8 months old, rarely refuses to eat, and is fairly chill. She has some odd troubles with her lips and often stretches her mouth before and after eating but seems to get along just fine.
View attachment 187363

She occasionally she goes all angry-camo-color on me when I move her from one cage to another, but I don't recall her ever seriously hissing or snapping at me.
View attachment 187364

And this is Toby, the danger skittle. He used to be the meanest ambilobe panther I've ever come across, but he started to chill out when he hit about 1.5 years old. He's still fairly shy and can be a picky eater, but will usually come running for crickets.
View attachment 187365

View attachment 187366

He learned at a young age that wooden shims are magical contraptions that will take you to cool places like warm showers and outdoor cages, but they also don't run away no matter how much you hiss at or bite them. I still occasionally handle him with them when he's feeling feisty.
View attachment 187367

View attachment 187368
wow! They both look amazing and sound very nice to care for! Your little girl is so cute, and Toby looks like a very pretty boy. Thank you so much for sharing!

View attachment 187363

View attachment 187364

View attachment 187365

View attachment 187366

View attachment 187367

View attachment 187368

It looks like your little girl settled out just fine. Looks like she lost some of that weight too. She never needed to lose much, but she looks like she is doing good <3 I remember when you first got her and I mentioned the weight issue and you got so worried XD.

I was so worried because if there's one thing I've learned on this forum, it's to always listen to what Andee says!

Seriously though, thanks for the advice. She lost a couple jelly rolls but still has enough chub to be cute :p

Back
Top Bottom