i want to know your chams.. now!(pls)

Brokaylacham

Established Member
Hey! So there is so many great and awesome chams of all types here and I feel really upset I can't say hi to them or see them very often. So if you would like to show off your chameleon, show 'em off to me! I would love some info about how your cham is like and pics are very much wanted! It would really make me happy if I got a couple people that wants to participate. Thanks ,and your cham is so darn cute in advance!
Here is my cham Leon he is an Ambilobe Panther cham and he is barely four months old.
IMG_5154.JPG

It's my pleasure to share with you @Brokaylacham. This is Shotta, my killer putting a hit on a hornworm!
IMG_8810.jpg
Sadly he's no longer with me because I recently moved from California to Florida and I didn't want to stress him out, so I left my buddy in good hands! This is him now!
IMG_8717.JPG
And this handsomeness is Smurf, my newest family member at 4/4.5 months. I just got him recently!
IMG_8797.JPG

Ok ok ok....

Wurma, fell asleep munching his omnoms...:
y4mL7Ds9YcY0YtHFaRG7Qaz1zg-JtpNVxZF-c8a6fsoORI53kK-NzyvLG4-mQh-iafHVgFKMJpUFluKHPbNdR7Wd1y3nmEj0vaIIVzH_TWm4ft3vxSVbFMdgi2RKA4PgnjbepQrSb0DuTHy5L-1BMRoWiAGlvgMhKwPePRTksjwIkstaES1EJ3dSnXbQN3TTiVOQGB5g1H0HWqCzLxGSRnCSQ

Robi always wants to come out for hugs...
y4m772OjUHLLniGSt3HQg2wqh6nJTGtgvuu7k7NIJU9JOBo4DYdM6C1SS13kJ0EHlomPF3oZ-GiWDDK4V5eq7MXL7uPYt-jlzLxnhdo6zKRsvr03jWn8rlqtJpKicdyEyB_Rpost2R5nS_txHpbuksori58ruuREKChIgQgZ6FfqsY-bEgvBMw-iUUoon_VSU8WYs7r2boIiyB1gIwF8Q88xw
aww Wurma is adorable! I've never seen a cham do that, Wurma looks really amazing btw. Hi Wurma! As for Robi, he has amazing colors! He's ready for Christmas lol! I love both of your chams!

Here is my 11 month old male Veiled, Kyle, coming up from his jungle to defend his territory from the evil temp gun.... I was just trying to make sure his basking spot was at the right temp since the bulb is getting old and he has to get all up in my face about it :LOL:

View attachment 187263
I love Kyle,he looks awesome! Kyle is such an amazing name! Kyle sure seems like he has qUITE the adventurous life!

Back
Top Bottom