I wanna see pics of your chams attitude!

opheliaeatsbugs

Avid Member
So this has popped up several times on the forums... my cham hates me or how to I tame my cham (someone should probably write a care sheet on this).

Maybe this has been done before, but I thought it would be fun to share pics that show their attitudes towards us, shedding, etc. They have such expressive faces and sometimes you get lucky enough to catch the moment at just the right time. I've seen some great ones!

My cham doesn't hate me (thankfully), she is pretty easy-going. But she does pout. Literally. When I won't allow her to eat something she shouldn't or go somewhere she shouldn't... she will put her back to me and give me the pouty face. It's adorable. This is her today.

Attachments

• pouty.jpg
    pouty.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 130
Joel I love it when the melleri get mad and put up their flappy flaps. I actually don't know what they're technically called but I have now renamed them flappy flaps. You have connections, let's petition your your researcher and scientist friends to officially rename that part to flappy flap. You should post that video of Naga getting mad at the mailman

Joel I love it when the melleri get mad and put up their flappy flaps. I actually don't know what they're technically called but I have now renamed them flappy flaps. You have connections, let's petition your your researcher and scientist friends to officially rename that part to flappy flap. You should post that video of Naga getting mad at the mailman

I can't wait until I am around my friends and instead of calling them occipital lobes....I will call them flappy flaps. No....I shouldn't get any crap for that at all. :rolleyes:

That video is a stellar idea! One moment!

Back
Top Bottom