I think my plants have bugs.

KnK

I have little tiny bugs moving in the dirt. Idk if it’s normal, do I need to replant my plants? Idk what to do.

I have little tiny bugs moving in the dirt. Idk if it’s normal, do I need to replant my plants? Idk what to do.
tiny like the size of a pin head? then those are probably springtails. Especially if they do not fly. If so those are harmless.

Welcome to spring! Its usually the tiny flying ones which takes me two days of constatnt vacuuming to get rid of they go right thru the screne to. I would cover the top soil with plastic wrap and crush them for a few days. hatching of whatever bug it is lasts from two to five days usually.

tiny like the size of a pin head? then those are probably springtails. Especially if they do not fly. If so those are harmless.
So this is the picture can’t really see though. But it look like their was two different ones. One was like a spec like a dot and was just moving around didn’t see many. Then the other ones after looking at them and seeing a few. If I’m not mistaken but they look like baby crickets they were hopping.

Their was some white ones and brown. Some were that big or a little bit smaller. Now thow the other bug I seen idk if those are like crickets and just extremely small but they didn’t look like the ones in the picture. And their not in the leaves, I only seen them in the dirt.

Attachments

• 206039C2-5901-46D3-BDA3-FD3F0F40FC13.jpeg
    206039C2-5901-46D3-BDA3-FD3F0F40FC13.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 33
Is that the original soil that your plants came in? If so, definitely repot with fresh organic soil.
No I completely drain them and got every bit of the original soil off of them and replanted them with this soil. I check them every so often and haven’t seen any.

Attachments

• EB1B29B3-0231-4B7A-8160-29477103203C.jpeg
    EB1B29B3-0231-4B7A-8160-29477103203C.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom