I think I have gotten everything for a perfect home....

I’m a little late to this thread, but I would like to say something. The comments that were removed from this thread and PM’d to me were what made me leave the forums for a few years. I was terrified when I got back on and immediately checked to make sure the person who said everything to me was no longer active. The whole situation made me miss out on a lot, and back then, it was one of my only sources of happiness, along with having a great support system and many friendships on here, too. I was terse when giving feedback on this thread (I am blunt in real life, but that can be misinterpreted as bad instead of helpful when typing), which I have since changed and continue to try to better myself and my responses. I have made mistakes, and I own up to them. I try to move on and learn from every experience. Like @Beman said, the way we treat people matters, and we need to be aware of what we say and how we say it, so people continue to come here and experience what a great and helpful community that we have!
I am very happy you came back. And love how active you are and all the wonderful feedback and inspiration you give others. ❤️

Thank you so much, I am, too! ❤️❤️
Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Back
Top Bottom