I said I want out! Beman Shenanigans!

man, my veiled does not like humans at all, but I guess that's what I get for being a rescue home, lol, he's only ever come to me willingly once when I don't have food... if I have a hornworm that's a different story lol Beman is so cute though, I absolutely love his personality not to mention he is stunning!
Thank you love! He always seems so chill though when he is out on you. Beman is constantly moving unless we are sitting in real sun.

Mine does the same. They love to get out of the cage, despite all the hard work you put into making it perfect for them, to explore the world. Beman is picking up beautiful colors. He looks a lot like our Rio!
I know I have spent a small fortune on his dragon strand and the entire set up and play area. But he would much rather be fully free range I think. I am just not trusting enough of our dog for that. She is an older dog and really shows no interest but I would never risk him to try. He has been showing some awesome teals and yellows lately. Don't you just love how their colors are constantly so amazing? Like I feel like I never see the same colors on him. Always something new.

Back
Top Bottom