i need help setting up my mistking timer, rct-24

The instructions for programming the controller are not in the instruction booklet. It just says to go to their website. The instructions for the rct-24 are absolute garbage. I’m currently combing the internet trying to find some help. It shouldn’t be this hard to run a simple timer.

Attachments

• 381D549C-E5AA-484C-8483-8D9F3FF878CA.jpeg
    381D549C-E5AA-484C-8483-8D9F3FF878CA.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 56
Lol, I just spent like 4 hours figuring out this time last night. I agree it's super confusing.... but once you set it up.... wow its awesome.

Basically you set the current time.
the duration of misting in the DAY (say 2 minutes)
Duration of misting for the NIGHT (say 3 minutes)
Duration the MACHINE IS OFF (how often you want to mist - i.e. 4hours would mean the machine sprays every 4 hours) for the DAYTIME
Same as above for NIGHT TIME (say 2 hours)
Then set what time you want the "DAYTIME" to start (basically when the sun comes up)[say 6am]
Then set what time NIGHT begins.[say 8pm]

After ALL that nonsense you'd end up with:
Starting at 6am you will mist every 4 hours for 2 minutes, then at 8pm you will mist every 2 hours for 3 minutes.

It's a pain... but I love it. You can also manually push/hold the up arrows to mist at will. Let me know if you need more help!
View attachment 247688View attachment 247689
Those instructions do not work for the RCT-24 which is the controller that came with the starter system I purchased.

Back
Top Bottom