I Need a unique Name for my Nosy Be

TNChameleon

I'm so excited my wife is getting me a Nosy Be In three Days for my B-day. The only problem is I need a a Unique Name for him. I have two Veileds Named Walter and Nahla. So can you give me some ideas?:D I was leaning on MAUI. It has to be a Unique name Lol.......

I had a veiled I called Blitz. Unfortunately we didn't have him long enough for him to keep that name and It wouldn't be right to reuse it on my upcoming clutch of veilds... :(

The story behind the name is: Blitz is actually a champ from a PC game my bf n I play. He actually has this skill where he shoots his robotic arm out to hopefully grab a member of the opposing team. (In hopes to gain a kill with the help of other teamates) It's the "nerd" in me. :p

I thought it was more than fitting for a chameleon that shoots out their sticky tongue to engorge their prey. :)

I absolutely LOVE the name Blitz and am saddened that my baby didn't live to keep it.

Good luck on the names and congrats on the cham!

I had a veiled I called Blitz. Unfortunately we didn't have him long enough for him to keep that name and It wouldn't be right to reuse it on my upcoming clutch of veilds... :(

The story behind the name is: Blitz is actually a champ from a PC game my bf n I play. He actually has this skill where he shoots his robotic arm out to hopefully grab a member of the opposing team. (In hopes to gain a kill with the help of other teamates) It's the "nerd" in me. :p

I thought it was more than fitting for a chameleon that shoots out their sticky tongue to engorge their prey. :)

I absolutely LOVE the name Blitz and am saddened that my baby didn't live to keep it.

Good luck on the names and congrats on the cham!

Report Chiichan feeding blitzcrank bot. ;)

Plasma would an awesome name.

My pets are all named after gods, from DND and various religions. I love the name Obad-Hai for friendly panthers, and I had a grumpy snake I who's name was Nerull. My vieleds name is Allah, my cat is named Aphrodite and a I have a fish named Jesus.

You should wait to see his personality then look up some cool names and meanings online that fit with him, though, because then it will be unique to him no matter what

heres a few ideas,my favs skyler i have a nosey be as was going to choose this name then decided to go with sully.

blaze
fletcher
forrest
ajax
khaki
lugger
shadow
solo
skyler
chowder
chigger
tola
prince
piper
hank
harley
hotshot
weezer
wilson

xx

We found a name.

My wife decide to name him Cledus. I know that don't sound that Unique but seems to be Funny. I will have Chameleons named (veiled)Nahla, Walter (Nosey Be)Cledus, Molly. I won't get Molly for a while due to this habit is extremely $$$$$. But as soon as I get Cledus I will send you all out some Pics.....Thank you all for the great ideas....

heres a few ideas,my favs skyler i have a nosey be as was going to choose this name then decided to go with sully.

blaze
fletcher
forrest
ajax
khaki
lugger
shadow
solo
skyler
chowder
chigger
tola
prince
piper
hank
harley
hotshot
weezer
wilson

xx

Do you mind if I ad these to my master list on my blog?
Lots of members have added to it

Back
Top Bottom