I love my special boy!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
My Tommy is such a special, friendly boy. He loves the weekend when we are home all day and he often sits at the bottom of his viv by his door waiting to be let out! He's been out 3 times today already, lol!:D I just love him so much.

He decided that he didn't like the cat so he tried to scare her away when she got a little too close! He puffed up and hissed and huffed at her, lol!
UghCat.jpg

The last time he came out he just sat in my hand like it was a chair!:D He is such a wonderful chameleon!
HandChair1.jpg

What is not to love, Tommy is so special, in so many ways. He is very friendly, his colors are wonderful, he does all the fun things we enjoy watching, we all love him on the forum, yes even with his leg problem, you have a much beloved special boy!

and what a handsome hubby to Amy hehe. Tommy is just as cute as Amy too! you have two adorable kids Tiff!
Thank you! :D

What is not to love, Tommy is so special, in so many ways. He is very friendly, his colors are wonderful, he does all the fun things we enjoy watching, we all love him on the forum, yes even with his leg problem, you have a much beloved special boy!
Thanks Laurie - he does still have problems with his right front foot (you can probably see how he holds it up in that last photo). It doesn't appear to bother him pain-wise but I think he gets frustated when it doesn't do what his brain tells it to. On the plus side, I think there is a small improvement in that he now appears to use the left side of that foot when walking and it rolls to the right rather than forwards onto his wrist like it did before. Kinda hard to explain, but I think the vet would be encouraged by this! He will also pull it away now when you squeeze the foot too, so I still remain hopeful.

how old is he? I hope mines growth isnt too stunted - i want him to be a beast too! - That casque is pretty damn impressive!

Thanks! Sadly, I don't know exactly how old he is. I have had him for 14 months now and I think he is somewhere between 2 and 3 years old. He is the sweetest boy - other than the cat the only things he gapes and hisses at is the V.E.T!! and the washing on he line, lol!:D He brings me such love and joy, bless him. He was a rescue of sorts - I am his 5th owner. Even though he has had to adjust to new homes and owners that many times it amazes me every day just how chilled and sweet he is! It makes him all the more loveable and special. He has a forever home with me - I could NEVER part with him!:D

hes beautifull glad to see he has found such a great home, he sure soundz loved.. great job.

Pretty awesome... I hope my chameleon is able to sit on my hand like that and not be scared. The only time my baby cham stays still is when he is perched directly on top of my head. :p

Back
Top Bottom