I lost Blu on May 5. She died while trying to lay her latest clutch. I'm so devastated.

BlusMom

She was digging test spots finally seemed like she found a spot she liked however this time she didn't dig very deep. Last time she dug so far I couldn't even see her. She was half in the hole and half out for most of the day. It was time to turn her lights off and I noticed her eyes were a little sunken and she had been in the hole literally all day. I brought the syringe and she shot at it. So I put some drops out until she was finished. I went ahead and turned her lights out, a couple hours later I went to check on her with a flashlight and her tongue was partly out of her mouth and her head was laying on the ground. These are the last pictures I took of her. I did piss her off to take the picture because she was a beautiful pattern she had never been before. I'm just very lost without her.

Attachments

• 20220412_214504.jpg
    20220412_214504.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 20220412_214412.jpg
    20220412_214412.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 96
She was digging test spots finally seemed like she found a spot she liked however this time she didn't dig very deep. Last time she dug so far I couldn't even see her. She was half in the hole and half out for most of the day. It was time to turn her lights off and I noticed her eyes were a little sunken and she had been in the hole literally all day. I brought the syringe and she shot at it. So I put some drops out until she was finished. I went ahead and turned her lights out, a couple hours later I went to check on her with a flashlight and her tongue was partly out of her mouth and her head was laying on the ground. These are the last pictures I took of her. I did piss her off to take the picture because she was a beautiful pattern she had never been before. I'm just very lost without her.
I’m so sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom