I know its a chameleon website but...

Cameronjb

I'm trying to get in to breeding bearded dragons and I'm just trying to get some tips but idk where to ask I've youtubed it Googled it etc. Does anyone know about how to get certain morphs and stuff like that I'm wanting to breed zeros

I'm trying to get in to breeding bearded dragons and I'm just trying to get some tips but idk where to ask I've youtubed it Googled it etc. Does anyone know about how to get certain morphs and stuff like that I'm wanting to breed zeros

I don't know much about beardies, especially breeding but @Kristen Wilkins owns them and I'm sure she can help you find someone or give you some advice :)

Breeding bearded dragons is pretty straightforward; that said I would encourage you to not get ahead of yourself. Get a pair of dragons and do your research on how to raise them properly, by the time they are old enough you’ll know how to breed them.

This guy has some nice dragons at reasonable prices, but they sell out super fast.

http://www.dachiubeardeddragons.com/bearded-dragons-for-sale/
Yeah Im not planning on getting them for like a year I don't want to rush ty for the info

Back
Top Bottom