I have never seen Kitty this mad!

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
I took him outside about 1/2 an hour ago and he was so
mad!
I've never seen him fire up like this at me or be this defensive and upset.
Perhaps he woke up on the wrong side of the vine this morning....at any rate I got 2 pictures of his really fired up colors (which I had not seen till today!)
He is on the bottom of his outside condo in the picture, hissing his head off at me!

-Brad

Last edited:
Thanks Jake!
He's back inside in his home now.
For whatever reason going outside really freaked him out today.
I think I'll let him stay in for a few days and chill out!

-Brad

Yeah!
Again the connection to Storm is Lidgun at Bluebeast.
This is Kitty's Grandfather and I believe Storms Father.
It is possible that Clarisse (Kitty's mom) is Storms full sister ....
for sure they were 1/2 siblings.
Perhaps Tyler could enlighten us.

-Brad

Aaaaw...you guys!
I'll pass the compliments on to him....later, when he's forgotten how mad he was at me.

-Brad

Man he is beautiful. Probably the best looked veiled I've seen.

I hope mine gets that colourful when he stops hating me!

Ash

Yeah!
Again the connection to Storm is Lidgun at Bluebeast.
This is Kitty's Grandfather and I believe Storms Father.
It is possible that Clarisse (Kitty's mom) is Storms full sister ....
for sure they were 1/2 siblings.
Perhaps Tyler could enlighten us.

-Brad

Off the top of my head (without digging through a pile of invoices), he is probably from a brother of Storm's that I held back. I also had a few sisters of Storm that produced babies, but most of those went wholesale. If you have an invoice from the purchase still, it probably says on there specifically which line he was from. The majority of my veileds that I produced at that time were from siblings of Storm, whether it was a brother or a sister. Most of my future babies will be from nice looking WC male veileds that I've been hanging on to, breeding them to WC females or CBB females from these same lineages.

Tyler...I don't have any invoices.. Kitty's parents were purchased by the breeder I got him from.
I know the female came from you and was sired by Lidgun.
Kitty's dad is from the Kammers and is a son of Smaug.
Barry Schneider was the breeder I purchased Kitty from and I believe he would have purchased Clarisse from you approximately 2 years ago.
Anywho....it's sort of fun to try and track down this lineage. One of the benefits of buying from breeders.

-Brad

That's what happenes when they hit sunlight. They freak out.

The flood of UV radiation will change their personality tremendously. Sometimes, it's more than others. I think it depends on what their indoor environment was like immediatly before going into full sun.

My old, calmed-down male will turn evil (again) if I take him outside and it's direct, strong sunlight.

http://www.zorabellarose.com/Chameleonpics2/IMG_1802.JPG

Thats like the day Phil tried to bite me, He has never shown aggression before I had him outside for a couple of hours... and now he has a huge attitude!!!4

I think Kitty is becoming a man... and it's almost like, being outside in the sun makes them all "wild" again. lol I put my hand under Fractal the other day in the sun and he immediately 'opened' for biting. I removed my hand, and let the beastie bask.

First, I agree with everyone. He is a nicelooking cham!

But I also have seen the attitude change in my cham. She been outside a lot this summer and she is so mad at me all the time.

I thought Phil and I were tight, we had a pretty good relationship especially from his end, I mean I set him up with a nice place to stay no rent, free food, a woman to share his time with, and what do i get??? Hissed at and trys to bite.... what a shame, I feel so used.....

Back
Top Bottom