I have a blue banja. :)

I only said Chuck G cause someone else did! Lee, where have you been anyways?! Have not seen you around in a long time!!!

Hey carol:D I have been around the crew is still doing good. I have just been having a super busy year at work:( and haven't had as much time to post..... I was going to pm you the other day and tell you how sorry I am you lost your boy:(..

Sweet! We're up to 2 bucks! :D

Screen shot 2012-12-08 at 11.57.56 PM.jpg

.........Get it:rolleyes:

What color are you placing your bet on?? :)

It could go either way lol. I have had a lot color the same way and then go red including billy my ranger Jr. Boy. But one other member got a blue bar and out of 3 clutches he was it . I think you may make it 2. but will will know for sure in another 6 months :D. Either way his is killer and I think you will be happy either way.

It could go either way lol. I have had a lot color the same way and then go red including billy my ranger Jr. Boy. But one other member got a blue bar and out of 3 clutches he was it . I think you may make it 2. but will will know for sure in another 6 months :D. Either way his is killer and I think you will be happy either way.

I got him with the intentions of him looking like Ranger, so you know that I'll be extremely happy either way! I just think that it would be so neat to get a rare BB out of Ranger's line! I could start a blue barred Ranger club! :p :D

Don't you worry, Lee! I love this lil man very much!

@mcbdz- thanks! I thought that it was a good photo op! Blue on blue! ;)

@lisa- yes! Thank you!

Ok Lee, we're up to 3 bones now for blue! ;)

On the bar thingy ima say hes gunna have both mainly blue with red mixed in id even say with both red an blue together itll be purple at times..

Back
Top Bottom