I graduated today!!!!

ReptileLove18

Established Member
Today i officially graduated! i had finished classes several weeks ago but finally just got all the paperwork :) im purty happy about it!!

just thought i would share since ive gotten to know some of you pretty well :)

Congrats! I never got to experience it for myself (got my GED) but I bet its a fantastic feeling. Just the realization that you no longer have to do the thing that has defined literally your entire life so far was enough to make me woozy though (in a good way)

You looking into Colleges?
yup! planning on getting general education done at a junior college to save some money and then moving on to a university. seriously thinking about humbolt university here in california because of their great array of classes in the fields im interested in :)

Congrats! Hope you get to enjoy yourself for a bit before entering the "real" world ;):D.
im treating myself to my first tattoo as a grad present and it feels awesome since i earned every cent to pay for it myself working fulltime!
Congrats - it's such a great feeling isn't it??? Have some fun before your next step towards adulthood! :D
yes it is im sooo happy! :D
Congrats! I never got to experience it for myself (got my GED) but I bet its a fantastic feeling. Just the realization that you no longer have to do the thing that has defined literally your entire life so far was enough to make me woozy though (in a good way)
it certainly is, im really stoked. i graduated a little early so i didnt walk but it still feels great to know from now on i choose where i go and what classes it take :)
Congrats! Now you can get ready for the years to start to really fly by!
its hard to believe i already am done with required education. 13 years really flew by already!

yup! planning on getting general education done at a junior college to save some money and then moving on to a university. seriously thinking about humbolt university here in california because of their great array of classes in the fields im interested in :)

Congrats!!!!!!
We checked out Humbolt last year with my stepdaughter and it was great up there! She wound up deciding on UC Santa Cruz. Stick it out, you will have a blast and it will be well worth it!

Congrats!!!!!!
We checked out Humbolt last year with my stepdaughter and it was great up there! She wound up deciding on UC Santa Cruz. Stick it out, you will have a blast and it will be well worth it!

Thank you!! I checked it out last year as well and fell in love but im checking out other universities also. There are some great colleges south, i have several friends in UC Santa Cruz and they totally love it! I certainly will, im really excited to move on to higher education :D

Back
Top Bottom