I got vaccinated!

It's been almost 2 moths since I got better from my 3rd time catching the Rona, even though my 3rd time was really mild, and I never experienced any respiratory symptoms, my chest still hurts, which that wasn't the case my first 2 times. I started getting the chest and throat pain about the same I started feeling better.
I been to the doctor 2 times, different Doctor. Both said they don't hear, see anything wrong with me. They gave me antibiotics, nothing, chest X-Ray revealed normal chest/lungs.

It's slowly but surely going away, but it sucks.
has anyone experienced anything similar?

Received the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Wednesday. Thankfully have had no ill effects at all from it. Yay!
Congratulations! Welcome to the herd 😊
69C7389B-8995-46A6-9E9B-DB33002B935E.jpeg

It's been almost 2 moths since I got better from my 3rd time catching the Rona, even though my 3rd time was really mild, and I never experienced any respiratory symptoms, my chest still hurts, which that wasn't the case my first 2 times. I started getting the chest and throat pain about the same I started feeling better.
I been to the doctor 2 times, different Doctor. Both said they don't hear, see anything wrong with me. They gave me antibiotics, nothing, chest X-Ray revealed normal chest/lungs.

It's slowly but surely going away, but it sucks.
has anyone experienced anything similar?
I haven’t heard of these symptoms specifically, but I’ve talked to plenty of people who are having long term effects from the virus. At this point, we don’t know what these might be

Hypercoaguability and blood clots, cardiac conduction problems and arrhythmias, gastroparesis, long term taste and smell loss, the chronic pain you’re having....

It will take a while to figure out how and why these things occur exactly. I really recommend getting vaccinated when it’s available to you

Back
Top Bottom