I got vaccinated!

Great my state is California I’m screwed
This is what I could find for California
Are they older than 65?
51C41817-38CB-4D8B-9247-4D8FB80A10FB.png

How were you able to get on that? Just curious sorry for asking
So I had to come to another county.
I qualify because I’m in the essential industry. (Agriculture)
I am not trying to disrespect any bodies political view, but in this county they have leftovers vaccines that they toss because most resident here are Diehard Trump supporters, so they don’t believe in it. Its in Safford, AZ.
It’s crazy people don’t even wear masks here. Also, they look at me as if they have never seen a Latino before.

I made an appointment, but they’re also taking in walk ins from what I can see..

That’s why we are confused on why they keep turning them away. They wait for 2 hours to be told to come back tomorrow and try again. I might need to go with them and turn on my “Karen” to get answers
Yeah. That’s frustrating. Sorry 😐

So I had to come to another county.
I qualify because I’m in the essential industry. (Agriculture)
I am not trying to disrespect any bodies political view, but in this county they have leftovers vaccines that they toss because most resident here are Diehard Trump supporters, so they don’t believe in it. Its in Safford, AZ.
It’s crazy people don’t even wear masks here. Also, they look at me as if they have never seen a Latino before.

I made an appointment, but they’re also taking in walk ins from what I can see..
Oh wow so I work for a tree nursery also so does that mean I can drive to Safford and get it as well? I'm also latino if that makes a difference 😅

Oh wow so I work for a tree nursery also so does that mean I can drive to Safford and get it as well? I'm also latino if that makes a difference 😅
Here's the list: From a PDF link on https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-agricultural-workers.html
FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
•Workers supporting groceries, pharmacies, convenience stores, and other retail (including unattendedand vending) that sells human food, animal and pet food and pet supply, and beverage products,including retail customer support service and information technology support staff necessary for onlineorders, pickup, and delivery.
•Restaurant carry-out and quick serve food operations, including dark kitchen and food prep centers,carry-out, and delivery food workers.
•Food manufacturer workers and their supplier workers including those employed at food ingredientproduction and processing facilities; aquaculture and seafood harvesting facilities; livestock, poultry,seafood slaughter facilities; pet and animal feed processing facilities; human food facilities producing by-products for animal food; beverage production facilities; and the production of food packaging.
•Farmers, farm and ranch workers, and agribusiness support services to include those employed inauction and sales; grain and oilseed handling, storage, processing, and distribution; animal food, feed,and ingredient production, packaging, and distribution; manufacturing, packaging, and distribution ofveterinary drugs; and truck delivery and transport.
•Farmers, farm and ranch workers, and support service and supplier workers producing food supplydomestically and for export, to include those engaged in raising, cultivating, harvesting, packing, storing,or delivering to storage or to market or to a carrier for transportation to market any agricultural orhorticultural commodity for human consumption; agricultural inspection; fuel ethanol facilities; biodieseland renewable diesel facilities; storage facilities; and other agricultural inputs.
•Workers and firms supporting the distribution of food, feed, and beverage and ingredients used in theseproducts, including warehouse workers, vendor-managed inventory controllers, and blockchain managers.
•Workers supporting the sanitation and pest control of all food manufacturing processes and operationsfrom wholesale to retail.
•Workers supporting the growth and distribution of plants and associated products for home gardens.
•Workers in cafeterias used to feed workers, particularly worker populations sheltered against COVID-19.
•Workers in animal diagnostic and food testing laboratories.
•Government, private, and non-governmental organizations’ workers essential for food assistanceprograms (including school lunch programs) and government payments.
•Workers of companies engaged in the production, storage, transport, and distribution of chemicals,medicines, vaccines, and other substances used by the food and agriculture industry, including seeds,pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, minerals, enrichments, and other agricultural production aids.
•Animal agriculture workers to include those employed in veterinary health (including those involved insupporting emergency veterinary or livestock services); raising, caring for and management of animals forfood; animal production operations; livestock markets; slaughter and packing plants, manufacturers,renderers, and associated regulatory and government workforce.
•Transportation supporting animal agricultural industries, including movement of animal medical andreproductive supplies and materials, animal vaccines, animal drugs, feed ingredients, feed and bedding,live animals, animal by-products, and deceased animals for disposal.
•Workers who support sawmills and the manufacture and distribution of fiber and forest products,including, but not limited to timber, paper, and other wood and fiber products, as well as manufactureand distribution of products using agricultural commodities.
•Workers engaged in the manufacture and maintenance of equipment and other infrastructure necessaryfor agricultural production and distribution.

Didn't see anything about tree nurseries.

Yes, I work at Civano Growers...
I scheduled mine at Walgreens.com

and yes safford was the only one with available appointments...

I had my appointment at 10:55 I got there at 10 and got vaccinated by 10:20.

first come first served.

Here's the list: From a PDF link on https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-agricultural-workers.html

Workers supporting the growth and distribution of plants and associated products for home gardens.

Back
Top Bottom