Got my grasshoppers today :)

Awe! That's great! What size is the one you're holding? I believe they come in SM or Med if memory serves? What's the area you're keeping the grasshoppers in look like?

Awe! That's great! What size is the one you're holding? I believe they come in SM or Med if memory serves? What's the area you're keeping the grasshoppers in look like?
I got the smallest ones Dean offers. I figured I could grow them and try to breed them.

I currently have them in the enclosure that comes with the dreaded chameleon kit. I never did get rid of it and now I am glad that I didn’t.

Attachments

• IMG_9289.jpeg
    IMG_9289.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9288.jpeg
    IMG_9288.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9287.jpeg
    IMG_9287.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 14
He is adorable! How’s your girl doing?
Ugh she is doing ok I think. Her eyes are bugging her from that vitamin shot I let h vet give her so I feel terrible for that now too.

I am keeping a close eye on her. No major concerns to note and her next vet appointment to check her egg production is on 1/12 at 5pm so fingers crossed 🤞🏻

This is her eating a grasshopper today too:

Ugh she is doing ok I think. Her eyes are bugging her from that vitamin shot I let h vet give her so I feel terrible for that now too.

I am keeping a close eye on her. No major concerns to note and her next vet appointment to check her egg production is on 1/12 at 5pm so fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Ahhh hope she’s getting better! And WOW her yellows are so bright and beautiful!!! I can’t remember, is this her first time laying?
And rip that grasshopper, such a innocent face before it was eaten

Ahhh hope she’s getting better! And WOW her yellows are so bright and beautiful!!! I can’t remember, is this her first time laying?
And rip that grasshopper, such a innocent face before it was eaten
I know. May he rest in peace 🤣

This is her third clutch. My problem was her uvb hood wasn’t working for who knows how long so she hasn’t been absorbing appropriate nutrients for I dunno how long. I am trying not yo beat myself up over all this too much because I honestly didn’t know and as soon as I did I fixed it immediately. But I also can’t help but feel so so so rotten that is still my fault she is having these problems. I hope I can get her though this ok.

I know. May he rest in peace 🤣

This is her third clutch. My problem was her uvb hood wasn’t working for who knows how long so she hasn’t been absorbing appropriate nutrients for I dunno how long. I am trying not yo beat myself up over all this too much because I honestly didn’t know and as soon as I did I fixed it immediately. But I also can’t help but feel so so so rotten that is still my fault she is having these problems. I hope I can get her though this ok.
You got this! Everyone makes mistakes! The fact you caught it and fixed it is awesome! Hopefully now she should be ok!

I'm not for watching YT shorts, but can't help it if it's chameleons. 😍

Omg absolutely beautiful baby! And those bright vivid colors.

Back
Top Bottom