I got the new Reptirisers for my uvb light!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ve had them since Christmas but hadn’t used them yet. I put them up today and they work great! I need to raise my basking branch now though because the reptirisers lift the uvb light up about 5 inches I think. A guy on Etsy makes them and they were one of the 12 days of Christmas items that Bill Strand did back in the beginning of December. I recommend them to! The Etsy user name is Kings Reptiles on Etsy. The guys name is Jason King. They shipped faster than what the estimated time I was given.

No, they’re jut plastic sturdy things that fit on the end of your lights that lift it about 2 1/2-3 inches off the screen.

IC. I looked them up, and the comments seemed to suggest they were available for different heights, but I couldn't tell. Looks like they're 3D printed (not that there's anything wrong with that).

IC. I looked them up, and the comments seemed to suggest they were available for different heights, but I couldn't tell. Looks like they're 3D printed (not that there's anything wrong with that).
I think he'd probably work with you to build to the specs you want if they're 3D printed.

I think he'd probably work with you to build to the specs you want if they're 3D printed.
Yes, he says that he will on the page. I was curious because it wouldn't take a lot more to design & print one that's adjustable. I built one out of wood scraps for a tortoise table.

1642008876256.png

I believe there were different sizes available according to what lights you were using when I bought mine. I bought them because Eustis ocasionally climbs the screen ceiling under the lights

Back
Top Bottom