I got my pink slip today.

For a second I thought you got fired. Congrats on owning a car! Tip: use your mirrors and your blinkers every chance you get.

If you want life easy, go beg, borrow, or steal enough money to get a Toyota Highlander, !my car tells me if I speed, if I cross the center line, if I am going to fast coming up on another car, my car will slow me down! That is just a few of the features, I love my new car!

If you want life easy, go beg, borrow, or steal enough money to get a Toyota Highlander, !my car tells me if I speed, if I cross the center line, if I am going to fast coming up on another car, my car will slow me down! That is just a few of the features, I love my new car!
Did I hear steal I’m actually laughing I hope nobody steals a car

:ROFLMAO: You ever need part numbers or have any questions let me know! I've been working at Toyota for almost 4 years now !!

Watch out, anyone in the midwestern region of the United States, as I will be causing mass havoc. (Seriously, I’m a terrible driver)

Congrats! Next step; learning to drive a stickshift ;D

Back
Top Bottom