I GOT BRANCHES!!!!!!!

Yah our state park beaches are covered in drift wood I’m not sure what their trying to accomplish by not letting people take it honestly. But yah i should probably start with a small sample before I buy full treee haha
Yeah where I lived in AZ we had it growing everywhere... Some of it can be a little pokey. And it does get slick when wet. But I would start with a sample first and see what you think about it.

Ok so all the branches I have collected from the beach have been cleaned, cut to size, and are in the drying out process. I am soooo tired lol. I have to take them back in every night because the fog rolls in. So that is just tons of fun. Hoping for great weather the rest of the week so I can continue to dry them out. This is all of them 55 total all different lengths and dimensions... I think I have enough lol then a few specialty finds for a friend.

IMG_3417.JPG
IMG_3418.JPG

Ok so all the branches I have collected from the beach have been cleaned, cut to size, and are in the drying out process. I am soooo tired lol. I have to take them back in every night because the fog rolls in. So that is just tons of fun. Hoping for great weather the rest of the week so I can continue to dry them out. This is all of them 55 total all different lengths and dimensions... I think I have enough lol then a few specialty finds for a friend.

View attachment 236498View attachment 236499
You're friend is very lucky! ;)

View attachment 236498View attachment 236499
I think it’s time to open shop girl

I decided to jump on the real branch band wagon and pruned off a few of these today from the woods on my property. I decided to do this because I had exo terra vines in my enclosure and read those can be bad news for feet and getting stuff in the eyes which makes sense because they literally shed little particles everywhere! I just re arranged everything and it looks even better with real sticks.
CA799D72-B060-47DD-A909-1549D6C6F28D.jpeg

I decided to jump on the real branch band wagon and pruned off a few of these today from the woods on my property. I decided to do this because I had exo terra vines in my enclosure and read those can be bad news for feet and getting stuff in the eyes which makes sense because they literally shed little particles everywhere! I just re arranged everything and it looks even better with real sticks. View attachment 236716
Awesome! Love them!

Back
Top Bottom