I don`t know what to say

That girl is a fighter! Go Gizzy go!

On a serious note, It's so good to hear she's home. You are an amazing keeper and it shows.

Thanks guys I don`t know where I would be without the help and support from everyone. Yesterday was such a horrible day and I really thought we had no options left. She is still poorly, but we are praying with the meds that she will continue to improve. We are reviewing her on Tuesday now and if she has not started eating or improved we will have bloods and x-rays done.

Texas - my other half said exactly the same thing. It was pretty funny after travelling all that way and another £40 she then "went" anyway perhaps next time we should just drive her around for an hour ;):)

Tiff - I know exactly what you`re saying, I type and deleted so many messages last night and just could not find the words. I`m sure you went through the same when little Lily was so ill and other peoples support is a huge comfort.

Jessica thank you so much that is so kind of you, but I have a confession to make, i`m a bit selfish really because I just want to keep her so much :eek: I hope that when the time comes I will have the strength to let her go. :)

Having support of other cham owners is a great comfort, but it's not until you lose one that you realise that whatever other people say, it doesn't help all that much at the time. It is also comforting to know that there are other people from all over the world who understand that your pet isn't 'just a lizard'.

Yet again Gizzy has taken the world's most expensive poop, lol! What meds have they given her? Maybe her metabolism has just slowed right down - my two only poop every week to 10 days with Tommy taking longer between than Amy. How old is she now?

LOL it was a rather expensive poop, but worth every penny :D

She`s on the critical care formula twice a day (with a pinch of Arkvits) and metacam every other day. She has had lactulose to try help her go, but won`t be needing that for now at least. The main problem is that she is refusing food, but hopefully the formula will give her the vits and calcium until she feels like eating.

Sally, I am so happy to hear that Gizzy is still with you. I will continue my prayers for her in hopes that she will eat on her own and have a full recovery very soon.

Back
Top Bottom