I bet my cham eats better than yours

giesle

Avid Member
Not sure how all of the weight of worm 3 and down is held onto worm 2, probably one foot from each hooked together. Anyway, I think my cham needs to learn some shopping etiquette.

i-hpXk2ws.jpg

Thanks everybody.
Here's a pic I took yesterday of the same guy. Btw, I hope nobody takes the title of my post literally. I almost titled it, "Fat Pig Goes Grocery Shopping". Either one probably would have made you look.:)

i-wkc7dJQ.jpg

I love the look of panic on his face - like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. "Ah man! Mom caught me!"

Thanks everyone. Yeah, the reason he looks so guilty isn't just because he was caught shoving so much food down his throat, it's because he's supposed to pay by the pound when he gets to the register. Ornery little devil.

Here's the the tongue shot that I originally was after, but I liked the one of him looking guilty with a ton of food hanging out of his mouth the best, so I went with that. You can see he still has a hornworm in the back of his mouth from a few seconds prior, but that isn't stopping him from gorging himself before he hits the checkout.

i-GNhdvZk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom