I adopted a Veiled, help with a few questions!

Hahaha, it suuuucks to wait!

I'm with ya on that one. :) I'm getting mine tomorrow morning too!!!!!!!
T minus ten and a half hours..

Just spent 2 hours washing and redoing the tank for the new little guy. I want to add a Pothos later and have it grow and drape upwards and towards the middle and a branch or two to support it. But this will work for now. I think it's got cover and open enough that i can make sure he is eating and drinking.

comments welcomed.

Attachments

• Tigerden.jpg
    Tigerden.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 147
  • tigerden1.jpg
    tigerden1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 188
  • tigerden2.jpg
    tigerden2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 138
i don't know if i can wait that long!!!!! :( i hate waiting..i don't know if i can sleep tonight might still be up when he arrives! lol. just curious why did you do a glass tank rather than a screen cage like kamo?

i don't know if i can wait that long!!!!! :( i hate waiting..i don't know if i can sleep tonight might still be up when he arrives! lol. just curious why did you do a glass tank rather than a screen cage like kamo?

I already had it and figured i could use it for about 3-4 months before he outgrew it. It's 24" x 18" x 24"! He will free-range most days and only use the cage to sleep. Honestly it does a GREAT job at maintaining humidity, yet still moving air through the tank. Im having trouble keeping Kamo's new cage humid enough. I have to mist with warm water almost 6 times a day to keep a measly 40% (i can't wait till my MistKing gets here). I wish the mesh cage was glass with a mesh top like the smaller one.

Your setup looks good man, just make sure you change the paper towels often (once every 2 days least).. It sucks to not have good drainage in the exoterras

Your setup looks good man, just make sure you change the paper towels often (once every 2 days least).. It sucks to not have good drainage in the exoterras

Yea, i don't mind it tho. It's a 1-2 thing. 4 sheets. I tried newspaper, but it gets stuck to the tank once wet, then dried!

I already had it and figured i could use it for about 3-4 months before he outgrew it. It's 24" x 18" x 24"! He will free-range most days and only use the cage to sleep. Honestly it does a GREAT job at maintaining humidity, yet still moving air through the tank. Im having trouble keeping Kamo's new cage humid enough. I have to mist with warm water almost 6 times a day to keep a measly 40% (i can't wait till my MistKing gets here). I wish the mesh cage was glass with a mesh top like the smaller one.

try wrapping the sides and the back with a huge trash bag thats what i did with some of my cages see if that helps :) but i like your set ups! kind of looks like my "chameleon room" cages everywhere! and how many more hours I'm excited!! :)

try wrapping the sides and the back with a huge trash bag thats what i did with some of my cages see if that helps :) but i like your set ups! kind of looks like my "chameleon room" cages everywhere! and how many more hours I'm excited!! :)

I'm gonna get some black towels and zip-tie them to the back and one side. I feel like a plastic bag would still dripp water on the floor. Plus the stand is made of wood!

My "room" is a corner in my living room, lol!

I have been neglecting my planted tanks. This one need to be trimmed badd!!

Attachments

• trimplease.jpg
    trimplease.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 171
I'm gonna get some black towels and zip-tie them to the back and one side. I feel like a plastic bag would still dripp water on the floor. Plus the stand is made of wood!

My "room" is a corner in my living room, lol!

I have been neglecting my planted tanks. This one need to be trimmed badd!!

ohhh yeah that would be no bueno. i have mine like set perfect so they don't drip on the bags and i have wire shelves so I'm good!

Nosy faly! Yay! Yeah I had a dream that be wouldn't be here until next week because something with the shipping went wrong I'm pretty sure I woke up crying haha how old is your baby??? :)

Nosy faly! Yay! Yeah I had a dream that be wouldn't be here until next week because something with the shipping went wrong I'm pretty sure I woke up crying haha how old is your baby??? :)

Nicee! Bad dream. FedEx is still not here!!! ( is yours there yet?)

Hatched in Sept. sired by Kammer's "Son Tiger"

Back
Top Bottom