I adopted a Veiled, help with a few questions!

Call them up and see man.. It is BS that this crap always happens.

I already called about 5 times. The tracking info showed there was an issue with the truck coming into the station. And it missed the " scheduled " delivery truck. It was then sent out on another truck at 9:50am . It's now " out for delivery". Had I checked the site before 9:30am I assume I could have had them hold it at the station ( 5 blocks away) . 10:30am delivery and it's almost 12:00pm, and to think the little guy could be in the area in the back of a truck in traffic.

Hopefully he wont be harmed. As long as its not hot outside (or too cold), my guess is that he is okay. I'd be biting..no, ripping my nails out if I was in your shoes.

Hopefully he wont be harmed. As long as its not hot outside (or too cold), my guess is that he is okay. I'd be biting..no, ripping my nails out if I was in your shoes.

Today is great Cham weather , mid 60's and humid! Lil rain fall. It's cumfey! But I want my Cham NOW!!!

i didnt get mine until like 12:10 to be exact.!!! i called them and was like wtf is going on. i kept tracking and tracking him and it kept saying he didnt even leave the place yet thats send them out for delivery which is like an hour away. i said if i do not have him in the next 30 mins im going to drive down there and you guys are not going to to want to deal with me. she said hes going to go to my house first and you best bet i got my cham after 30 mins of calling.. oh that still makes me mad. ANYWAYS jon i hope you find your baby!!! i know what the feeling is its very stressful. just give them a call and they can tell you where the driver is located at and they might give him a call because they are dealing with a live animal.

i didnt get mine until like 12:10 to be exact.!!! i called them and was like wtf is going on. i kept tracking and tracking him and it kept saying he didnt even leave the place yet thats send them out for delivery which is like an hour away. i said if i do not have him in the next 30 mins im going to drive down there and you guys are not going to to want to deal with me. she said hes going to go to my house first and you best bet i got my cham after 30 mins of calling.. oh that still makes me mad. ANYWAYS jon i hope you find your baby!!! i know what the feeling is its very stressful. just give them a call and they can tell you where the driver is located at and they might give him a call because they are dealing with a live animal.

Glad you got your guy, now get some pics up! :D

Keep us updated Jon.

I live in NYC :eek:! People are not as considerate here. Im sure he is a block away in traffic. i called a few times, but they just said he is out for delivery. I walked the square block around my building, saw 2 UPS trucks but no FedEX.

I am FedUp!!:mad:

It was also trans-shipped through NEX! So i don't even have the actual FedUp tracking #.

Glad you got your guy, now get some pics up! :D

Keep us updated Jon.

He'll get here safe i'm sure. But the wait is killing me. I just mist the cage again. They temp and humidity are perfecttt!! lol

And Dani .. You are slacking!! PIXXX or it never happened!

I started reading this thread last night and have been so hyped with exitment for you!!!! I hope you baby arrives soon!!!!!

im going im going!!! haha let me go take some decent pics for you guys :D jon where is the baby?!?!?! is he here yet???

I started reading this thread last night and have been so hyped with exitment for you!!!! I hope you baby arrives soon!!!!!

Thanks. This is what i'm working with rite now.

Date/Time Activity Location Details
Nov 22 2011, 9:37 AM In Transit
On vehicle for delivery NEW YORK, NY
Nov 22 2011, 9:19 AM Exception occured
Package at station, arrived after courier dispatch NEW YORK, NY Package at station, arrived after courier dispatch
Nov 22 2011, 9:19 AM In Transit
At local facility NEW YORK, NY
Nov 22 2011, 7:05 AM In Transit
Arrived at location NEWARK, NJ
Nov 22 2011, 4:05 AM In Transit
Departed location MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 22 2011, 1:14 AM In Transit
Arrived at location MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 21 2011, 8:13 PM Exception occured
Delay beyond our control ONTARIO, CA Delay beyond our control
Nov 21 2011, 6:39 PM In Transit
Left origin facility ONTARIO, CA
Nov 21 2011, 5:51 PM In Transit
Shipment information sent to
Nov 21 2011, 5:13 PM In Transit
Picked up ONTARIO, CA

IMAG0866.jpg

IMAG0860.jpg

:)

Oh man . He* is beautiful!!

Where did you get him from?

PS: 2:15pm and still waiting. I already sent FedUp's Customer Service a few e-mails.

thank you guys :) and i got him from jim at chameleon company sired by iceman! im excited to see his big boy colors!

STILL waiting?!?!?!?!?! wow. that is crazy. i cant belive it. have u tried calling the actual fedex store he shipped out of.? maybe they can call the driver i would be driving around hunting down every fedex truck i see lol

thank you guys :) and i got him from jim at chameleon company sired by iceman! im excited to see his big boy colors!

STILL waiting?!?!?!?!?! wow. that is crazy. i cant belive it. have u tried calling the actual fedex store he shipped out of.? maybe they can call the driver i would be driving around hunting down every fedex truck i see lol

Danibug your new baby looks great!!! You must be thrilled!!!!

I'm with you too.... I would be driving around hunting the driver down!!! urgh!!!

I work in the shipping business. Because of security reasons , they will not release the location of the drivers. NYC is a lil strict after 911.

And i already went out driving, No luck. I'll just have to wait it out.

I work in the shipping business. Because of security reasons , they will not release the location of the drivers. NYC is a lil strict after 911.

And i already went out driving, No luck. I'll just have to wait it out.

well that stinks. yeah hopefully you wont have to wait to much longer for your little one. im ready to see him too :)

Back
Top Bottom