I’m new!

This is the sick stupid stuff that kills chams... Owners that have no business having a chameleon. THIS IS NOT A DOG! This is an arboreal reptile. Arboreal means lives in trees!!!! NOT WATER! So good for you for being an example of what not to do with a chameleon. I feel sorry for your cham. This is absolutely disgusting!

This is the sick stupid stuff that kills chams... Owners that have no business having a chameleon. THIS IS NOT A DOG! This is an arboreal reptile. Arboreal means lives in trees!!!! NOT WATER! So good for you for being an example of what not to do with a chameleon. I feel sorry for your cham. This is absolutely disgusting!
agreed to a point, we do still put out chameleons in the shower... just there is a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it and clearly this is wrong

agreed to a point, we do still put out chameleons in the shower... just there is a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it and clearly this is wrong
NO we put chams in a shower with room temp water on a plant with the water bouncing off the side to the plant and only in extreme cases of dehydration. This is a last resort method. Not a let me lather it up with body wash while we play find the rubber ducky.

NO we put chams in a shower with room temp water on a plant with the water bouncing off the side to the plant and only in extreme cases of dehydration. This is a last resort method. Not a let me lather it up with body wash while we play find the rubber ducky.
and that is the right way^^^

I think what is happening here is that it is an impulse buy, she cares and we know she cares and I'm hoping she'll change her ways and let the poor thing live
Then you have higher hopes then I sweet girl. You have a big heart and I love it. Normally I would be right there with you.. But this situation is not one of those situations where we make a difference...

Right... This person is not here to learn. This is a BS posting to make a bunch of real keepers angry because they want the attention.

Exactly what I'm thinking. This person isn't trying to learn how to care for her chameleon. She's trying to trigger people with that chameleon as a tool. Can someone report this as animal abuse?

This person is a shining example of why most of the human race sucks. A chameleon is a chameleon with scaley skin... Not a human that needs to exfoliate their grimy skin...

This is the equivalent to trying to shampoo grass... I may not kill the grass but it sure as hell wont benefit it...

Back
Top Bottom