I’ll take what I can get...

janjan20

Chameleon Enthusiast
For those of you that so desperately want to have personal handling time with your Cham, just know it’s not an impossible task.
The past week Basil has really turned a new leaf (aka become more tolerant of me:LOL:). After 4 loooooong months and just letting him do his thang he will now come out on his own. No hissing at my face, nice calm colors, and I don’t even have to have food. (He’s not keen on hand feeding) He sits by the door, I open it and he WILLINGLY walks out.
With that being said...I only hold him as long as he tolerates. Once he gets restless and shows stress colors I put him right back in his cage.
I waited to post because I didn’t want to think it was a fluke lol.

Attachments

• 4406F81D-6E87-4BB3-8F27-95AA090277D6.jpeg
    4406F81D-6E87-4BB3-8F27-95AA090277D6.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 46
For those of you that so desperately want to have personal handling time with your Cham, just know it’s not an impossible task.
The past week Basil has really turned a new leaf (aka become more tolerant of me:LOL:). After 4 loooooong months and just letting him do his thang he will now come out on his own. No hissing at my face, nice calm colors, and I don’t even have to have food. (He’s not keen on hand feeding) He sits by the door, I open it and he WILLINGLY walks out.
With that being said...I only hold him as long as he tolerates. Once he gets restless and shows stress colors I put him right back in his cage.
I love your sunroom around your pool. You don’t want to walk out to an alligator hanging out on the bottom??

Yes!!!! this is awesome. Separate topic. What time do we come over to go swimming? Should we bring food to BBQ. Yes, I will clean up after @JoXie411 lol

Back
Top Bottom