Hyperion

Maganda

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone here owns one of Hyperion offsprings from ChamCo. Would love to see how they have turned out.

I own a female. I talked to him on the phone when I purchased my female. He told me that all the males were turning out Red bodies blue bars. Hyperion is just a one in a million red body with purple bars.

the reason I ask is that I have one of his off spring and just wanted to see how hypos line is turning out to be. This is cheech he is 11 months now but this pic is of him at 6 or 7 month.

This is him fired up.
Mixed3005.jpg

This is him when he is calm.
IMG_2044.jpg

NewChong120.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking cham. I really like his fired up colors. I have 23 eggs incubating from my breeder charmeleon. I bred him with a female sired from hyperion. Cant wait to see how they come out.

My female looks just like her. Its hard to tell when shes reciptive. Shes always dark with patterns just like yours.

Here is my cham that was sired by Hyperion. He is 10 month old now. I have a variety of pics so please be patient.

Attachments

• tmpphpzzmG6o.jpg
    tmpphpzzmG6o.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 158
  • tmpphpZfayZy.jpg
    tmpphpZfayZy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 132
  • tmpphpxlrZXj.jpg
    tmpphpxlrZXj.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 188
  • tmpphpVdpIfl.jpg
    tmpphpVdpIfl.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 168
  • tmpphpPYIRGo.jpg
    tmpphpPYIRGo.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 132
Here are more of him.

Attachments

• tmpphpPxtGGC.jpg
    tmpphpPxtGGC.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 144
  • tmpphpKqKv8P.jpg
    tmpphpKqKv8P.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 155
  • tmpphpBXtZ12.jpg
    tmpphpBXtZ12.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 148
  • tmpphp8YCqwm.jpg
    tmpphp8YCqwm.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 165
  • tmpphp8VNKXN.jpg
    tmpphp8VNKXN.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 164
And, finally, some pics of him sleeping. Please forgive the quality of the pics--I wanted you to see his coloration.

Attachments

• tmpphpAqxhBm.jpg
    tmpphpAqxhBm.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 156
  • tmpphpbjyd4j.jpg
    tmpphpbjyd4j.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 165
I am actually quite fond of Maganda's cham--I particularly like the third pic.

My guy thinks that he is a preacher. He can often be seen standing on his back legs with his front hands up in the air--as if reaching for heaven!!! I think that he just wants off of me when he does that!!! lol

Enjoy!

Allen

Well, I sure do like the colors yours displays. Isn't it amazing the variety even though they are both from the same father. I have no idea about their mothers. It has always left me confused why no one follows the lineage of the mothers--that is important just as well!

Allen

Back
Top Bottom