husbandry review

That's so cool! Thank you for the suggestion! I think what I'm going to do is order off of joshes frogs. ???
If you’re getting fake plants, don’t invest much. Real plants are always best. I got one of these and broke it up into several individual strands so that it covered more area. https://www.joshsfrogs.com/exo-terra-ruscus-medium.html For the same cost, you could probably find a well grown pothos or philodendron at a garden center.

I’ve gotten all but a few harder to find plants at Lowe’s, Home Depot and Walmart. I think I’ve even gotten some from the supermarket. If you can find a weeping fig or other cham safe tallish ‘tree’, that would be great.

I’ve gotten all but a few harder to find plants at Lowe’s, Home Depot and Walmart. I think I’ve even gotten some from the supermarket. If you can find a weeping fig or other cham safe tallish ‘tree’, that would be great.
I have been going to Lowe's frequently and they have had no plants for chamelons! Same with walmart! So I will check at the supermarket next time I go. If I don't end up finding anything, I will order off of j.Frogs.

I have been going to Lowe's frequently and they have had no plants for chamelons! Same with walmart! So I will check at the supermarket next time I go. If I don't end up finding anything, I will order off of j.Frogs.
At my local Lowe's, they keep the nice houseplants inside. Took me a bit to figure that one out as I entered thru the garden center.

Back
Top Bottom