Hurricane Irma!!

I live in fort Myers Florida and Irma might hit us here at category 4! I want to know what's the best way to take my chama with me? We might leave to a hotel or who knows where but I will never leave my chams! I was thinking of asking pet o for some carrying boxes and loading them up with a napkins and my chams and buying supers and some crickets to take with me I was also going to disssemble their cages to go with lights and all and my mistking. Does this seem good? We might get a hotel and sneak them in!
Defiantly get them travel cages and supplies don't leave them behind. They will be stressed just like you will

SAVE THE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT!

I'm worried about my Luie light.

IMG_1634.JPG

Last edited:
I just moved to Orlando 4 months ago from California. This is my first hurricane experience! I don't have no extra water, no flash lights, no travel containers, no nothing! I was totally unaware and unprepared for all of this!

Go out t
I just moved to Orlando 4 months ago from California. This is my first hurricane experience! I don't have no extra water, no flash lights, no travel containers, no nothing! I was totally unaware and unprepared for all of this!
his instant try to get anything you can and pet food please be safe

Golden Palms Inn in Ocala has vacancy. I just saw it in hotels.com

There's lots of hotels in Orlando.
Im checking now, my cousin in fort lauderdale actually has a big condo downtown with 3 bedrooms and he said we could stay with them its on the third floor and has hurricane proof windows and shutters and all.

I know it is big, but I also remember I was amazed when I saw it. Hope it is ok, but my thoughts are with all of you in harms way. Be Safe!
Update- the hurricane will likely hit at category 5 and it will come around and hit fort Myers and the west coast but still not 100%

I think Irma is actually going to be Category 5 . Rip GLHF , its a natural disaster . im pretty sure things like hotels and other public services will be lenient and help ware they can , and bend the Rules if needed

If you guys are able to be shipped to where you are going and need feeders I am able to supply to emergency situations. I have been holding some back. Not tons but enough to see around 10 adult male chameleons through 3 weeks. And of course new babies are being born all the time. Good luck and be safe <3

If you guys are able to be shipped to where you are going and need feeders I am able to supply to emergency situations. I have been holding some back. Not tons but enough to see around 10 adult male chameleons through 3 weeks. And of course new babies are being born all the time. Good luck and be safe <3
The hurricane is going to cover all of Florida up to Tallahassee and I have been able to make it to Alabama

Back
Top Bottom