Hurricane Florence

All my new stuff for the chameleons is probably going to be destroyed still at FedEx which really sucks 5 Arcadia bulbs/fixtures, acurite temp humidity digital thermometers/hygrometers Dragon Strand enclosures and when it comes mid October the chameleons are supposed to arrive from Steve Mcnary of Chameleons International. The Mist King ultimate as well. Not to mention all my other Geckos. The eggs are still in the incubator probably going to lose 6 clutches of eggs due power outages.
I would see if he can hold them for you, until after the storm and until you can get your stuff replaced.

I didn’t get so lucky

Attachments

• 64004378-C95C-49B5-987E-DC49D5F36335.jpeg
    64004378-C95C-49B5-987E-DC49D5F36335.jpeg
    346 KB · Views: 67
  • BCBC09A1-2982-4628-ADE0-C17C833E950D.jpeg
    BCBC09A1-2982-4628-ADE0-C17C833E950D.jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 79
  • BCA63174-FF44-40F5-BF47-AD719269F9C8.jpeg
    BCA63174-FF44-40F5-BF47-AD719269F9C8.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 82
I would see if he can hold them for you, until after the storm and until you can get your stuff replaced.
I have a long way to go before all the enclosures are done and about 6 trees down. I just got laugh because things could be worse. 20 baby Leopard Geckos and a new edition of Giant Day Geckos along with some Crested Geckos. A lot to do in so little time. I guess I have my work cut out for me. Xantholophus Jackson’s are soon on the way too. Only 2 ficus and very slight m pickings of schefferla plants at the local plant nursery due storm damage. I hope I didn’t bit off more than I chew.

I am so sorry to see that. Was that building where you kept your reptiles? or was that the enclose you were building?

I am so sorry to see that. Was that building where you kept your reptiles? or was that the enclose you were building?
No I didn’t keep the reptiles out there. But everything feeder shipments are delayed which and the pet stores are still closed. I lost my stock of crickets and all my different feeders. My dubia roach colony has dwendled do to that’s the only thing have available right now. Thanks for the condolences! I lost several enclosures in that shed that were used for outside use and neonate chameleons.

Hope you all get better! Trust me, it will get better, hurricanes suck, but I guess it teaches you to be prepared.

@greenchamelons Glad you are OK. Sorry to see the damage. Hang in there.
Only silver lining is that you will have plenty of branches for your cages.
I received my enclosures from Bill Strand today. This is going to take longer that what thought to construct. Lights/fixtures came as well. Bought new plants ficus trees and pothos one for each. Going to have be very care where I but these nozzle installs front or back I put them on the back 2 corners last time. Is the front a better with with mist king?

I do the front corner by the door hinge. That just works for me. It's easy to readjust should a cham move it but I don't hit it by accident when I'm doing things. Some people swear by putting them front and center. The spray pattern will be a bit bigger but I don't remember the angle. The backs of my cages always have plastic on them so I don't worry about over spray.

I think I screwed up the right panel with the ledges I came down 18” I was trying to get my scaled like Bill Strand has his ledges set up shaking my head

Back
Top Bottom