Humidifier Setups

Randers88

Established Member
Hello All, I'm looking for ideas as to how to limit the amount of humidifiers that I'm currently running. I have six cages and six different humidifiers running simultaneously throughout the night. Does anyone use a system in which one system can supply all six of my cages at once? If so, how effective would it be in supplying all of the cages with ample amounts to each enclosure? DIY is always welcome, I had some thoughts but I wanted to see what else everyone had come up with.

Hello All, I'm looking for ideas as to how to limit the amount of humidifiers that I'm currently running. I have six cages and six different humidifiers running simultaneously throughout the night. Does anyone use a system in which one system can supply all six of my cages at once? If so, how effective would it be in supplying all of the cages with ample amounts to each enclosure? DIY is always welcome, I had some thoughts but I wanted to see what else everyone had come up with.

I bought a zoomed piece that divides it by 3 (thanks @JoXie411). Going to try that .... I have a Petspioneer dual output in the greenhouse but I dont see much fog. I cant tell if my greenhouse fan is making the mist hard to see or what.

I use 1/2 inch pvc pipe to connect 4 cages with a T fittings pointing down into the cage. It’s also a Zoomed reptifogger.

Back
Top Bottom