Huge hornworms

Just wait till you find one sleeping with you. It’s the best
So I arrived at work last week and was sorting my gear in the mess room before starting. Another guy says 'hey Kev, you've got a hitch hiker'. I looked over and a bloody cricket strolled off my work bag and onto the table.

I was so embarrassed lol After dealing with it I had to explain why a non native, gross bug got into the mess room.

True worst thing just happened a horn worm escaped and it’s ready to turn into a moth. My husband is so scared of these things lol
Oh my gosh I would’ve ran out the house and made someone get it out before I even thought about going back in!!! :eek:

I almost wrecked my car yesterday when something flew into my face while leaving the parking garage. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?!" while I was waving and swerving and swatting around my face... I thought for sure it was a BSFL or beetle that hitched a ride with me to work.

Turns out it was a fuzz ball that had formed on the seat belt from my fleece sweater rubbing against it. The AC vent sent it airborne. Ooops.

I am a total bug-a-phobe but I have definitely been getting desensitized. I am pretty darn proud of myself when I trap an escapee (and let's be honest, it's never ONE escapee)... think I'm pretty hot sh*t until the booger jumps and I end up throwing the cup and everything in it across the room. Now there's many escapees...

I almost wrecked my car yesterday when something flew into my face while leaving the parking garage. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?!" while I was waving and swerving and swatting around my face... I thought for sure it was a BSFL or beetle that hitched a ride with me to work.

Turns out it was a fuzz ball that had formed on the seat belt from my fleece sweater rubbing against it. The AC vent sent it airborne. Ooops.
Lmfao I'm literally dying laughing

LOVE the bug stories!!!! My cham is at my work office and I am on the second floor, we were having a staff meeting DOWNSTAIRS in the conference room and some how a freaking cricket got down the stairs and into the conference room!!! while my boss is up with his back turned, my co-worker nudges me and points to the cricket creeping up the edge of the conference table and a lunge across the table and smack it with a piece of paper!! my boss turns around and says "is there a problem?" ME "NOPE, not anymore!!!" :LOL::LOL:

So I keep having bad luck getting horns that are too big and I am spending a fortune doing it, and I end up letting them go outside to be FREE!!! So not a fan of buying hornworms because they grow to darn fast and are not practical on the money side of things.

So I keep having bad luck getting horns that are too big and I am spending a fortune doing it, and I end up letting them go outside to be FREE!!! So not a fan of buying hornworms because they grow to darn fast and are not practical on the money side of things.
I have Moe my pet one now that is dug into dirt in his little cocoon lol.

Back
Top Bottom