Huge hornworms

No seriously freaked me out! I was like I can’t have these things crawling in my bedroom. Nooooo bueno!!!!! I sat there and counted them all to make sure I got all 50. Accidental spill took like an hour to clean up and count the dang things. It was a shinning moment in my chameleon keeping :p

god I cant imagine although I did drop bag of 4 dozen jumbo crickets though...... lmao being in a family of two germaphobes and one fisherman... every time someone screamed I knew it was another cricket and since almost all of us are afraid of them I went in armored with a cup cardboard and my just in case flip flop... it was so funny

god I cant imagine although I did drop bag of 4 dozen jumbo crickets though...... lmao being in a family of two germaphobes and one fisherman... every time someone screamed I knew it was another cricket and since almost all of us are afraid of them I went in armored with a cup cardboard and my just in case flip flop... it was so funny
LOL I think it is soooo funny how many of us are afraid of the feeders! My daughter had just gotten out of the shower about 2 months back and I hear her screaming so I freak out and run in and she is pressed naked against the shower wall like something is trying to kill her. It was a dang medium sized cricket chillin on the bathmat. I laughed so hard!

Haha my sister thought she could open my shipment of 1000 crickets while I was away and for a month I had to hear every
LOL I think it is soooo funny how many of us are afraid of the feeders! My daughter had just gotten out of the shower about 2 months back and I hear her screaming so I freak out and run in and she is pressed naked against the shower wall like something is trying to kill her. It was a dang medium sized cricket chillin on the bathmat. I laughed so hard!
make you wonder why we keep doing it lol

My daughter came up to me very angry, holding a glass with a single small cricket in it: this came out of my PANT LEG! LOL

Fun bug stories:

One time I left BSFL in a cup with a hornworm, came back an hour or so later to the BSFL tunneling through the hornworm.

Another time I caught a roach eating a hornworm. I saw a video once of an american cockroach(I think that was the species), killing an eating a cricket.

Lol fun world

Fun bug stories:

One time I left BSFL in a cup with a hornworm, came back an hour or so later to the BSFL tunneling through the hornworm.

Another time I caught a roach eating a hornworm. I saw a video once of an american cockroach(I think that was the species), killing an eating a cricket.

Lol fun world
Ok ewwww! Now a funny bug story James!!!! Come on I know you got one!

I've been pretty fortunate so far. We've probably gone through almost 500 crickets so far (juvenile Leo and juvenile Veiled) and only 1 cricket found MIA. Caught a Dubia on me before it was too late. Those things sure are light on their feet. Could barely tell it was there.

I've been pretty fortunate so far. We've probably gone through almost 500 crickets so far (juvenile Leo and juvenile Veiled) and only 1 cricket found MIA. Caught a Dubia on me before it was too late. Those things sure are light on their feet. Could barely tell it was there.
Eww I’d freak if I found a cricket out they are soo scary! I literally make my dad feed my cham crickets I just can’t with them lmao.

Back
Top Bottom