how to remove

About this water question. Where do you get water from your chameleon.

Water at my house is realey much with iron. I suppose it is not good for cham is it? Filled cup with water is a bit yellowish!
And my other source of water is with calcium.. it leaves white spots everywhere it has been!
Is it the best to buy botteled water for my cham? and if yes - what kind - cause some of them contain minerals and stuff? Does it make any effect.

no my water is tottally clear...its great water....i have been using it from the tap but now ill try rain water......and some (24 hour water) thats when i let it sit out. I use rain water for my carnivorus plants.....so ill need to triple my rain intake.

Oh and the whole lake thing.....hahahaha your science textbook pictures about the rain cycle arent ALL 100% true....clea.

you use a mist system for water delivery, correct? if so how long has it been since it was cleaned? it could be algae

no my water is tottally clear...its great water....i have been using it from the tap but now ill try rain water......and some (24 hour water) thats when i let it sit out. I use rain water for my carnivorus plants.....so ill need to triple my rain intake.

Oh and the whole lake thing.....hahahaha your science textbook pictures about the rain cycle arent ALL 100% true....clea.

I use rainwater as well for those reasons (carnivorus plants and chams). Perfectly fine, my chams have been drinking it for as long as they can remember:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom