How to Remove Zip Drip From pump?

MeloMarl

Hey i was just wondering how I would remove the zip drip from the mist king pump. I plugged it into the pump and then realized I dont have the piece that i would need to run a hose back to the zip drip.

Push in the little ring around the connector where the hose plugs in. With the ring pushed in you should be able to remove the hose.

I just bought a mist king system with the zip drip, I haven't set it up yet. Do I need any other parts to set it up? What part were you missing? Did you have to order a different part with the zip drip?

I just bought a mist king system with the zip drip, I haven't set it up yet. Do I need any other parts to set it up? What part were you missing? Did you have to order a different part with the zip drip?

I guess I forgot to order the T valve. One tube is supposed to connect to one side of the T valve, another tube is supposed to connect into the other side of the T valve which would lead to the zip drip.

Here is the link to the website. If you scroll down you will see the T valve that is needed to run the zip drip.

http://www.mistking.com/support/misting_system_instructions.pdf

The t valve doesnt come with basic set up? Is there anything else you can buy to replace this? It would be ridiculous to order a valve and have to pay 20 dollars shipping again

The t valve doesnt come with basic set up? Is there anything else you can buy to replace this? It would be ridiculous to order a valve and have to pay 20 dollars shipping again

To be honest im not too sure if any other t valve other then the mist king one would work. I just orded the Value T Double Misting Assembly. I found that one nozzle wasn't enough for my 24x24x48 encloser so I just ordered it since it comes with the t nozzle anyways

Back
Top Bottom