How to post?

Curtis James

Established Member
I wanna post this picture...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369602691.206975.jpg

I’m assuming you mean for the photo contest considering the category you chose?

If so, the submission phase for the contest is generally the first two weeks of the month. Mid month the finalists are selected and the voting phase is the last two weeks of the month. Currently we are in the voting phase for the May contest. At the beginning of June there will be a thread announcing the new contest with links to the rules and where to enter your photo.

Sometimes we have themes for the monthly contest (Christmas, tails etc.) to add a little challenge and creativity to the entries we receive. I believe the theme for June will be ‘Lemonade’ so keep that in mind.

Hope this helps.
Trace

If so, the submission phase for the contest is generally the first two weeks of the month. Mid month the finalists are selected and the voting phase is the last two weeks of the month. Currently we are in the voting phase for the May contest. At the beginning of June there will be a thread announcing the new contest with links to the rules and where to enter your photo.

Sometimes we have themes for the monthly contest (Christmas, tails etc.) to add a little challenge and creativity to the entries we receive. I believe the theme for June will be ‘Lemonade’ so keep that in mind.

Hope this helps.
Trace

Thank you, that was so very helpful :)

Hope this helps.
Trace
what would "Lemonade" pics include???

HAHA! It’s an odd theme that for sure! We are curious to see what people come up with and I don’t want to stifle creativity but trying to define it.

Back
Top Bottom