How to get fudge out??

I have read a lot of people like to take there cham outside. I've read it's really good to recharge there batteries..lol.. my problem is he is like most chams and hates to be held.. as soon as I open his cage door he bolts the other way. My cage is extremely packed with plants and it's hard to put a stick in front of him to get him on it. And I don't want to just reach in and grab him. Any thoughts on getting him out. Also when I first got him I had bought the 16X16X30 reptibreeze but I've upgraded to the 24X24X48. Would it be OK to put him in this cage when outside. I can't just lift his cage and put it outside because it's too heavy with all the potted plants.. any thoughts??

I have read a lot of people like to take there cham outside. I've read it's really good to recharge there batteries..lol.. my problem is he is like most chams and hates to be held.. as soon as I open his cage door he bolts the other way. My cage is extremely packed with plants and it's hard to put a stick in front of him to get him on it. And I don't want to just reach in and grab him. Any thoughts on getting him out. Also when I first got him I had bought the 16X16X30 reptibreeze but I've upgraded to the 24X24X48. Would it be OK to put him in this cage when outside. I can't just lift his cage and put it outside because it's too heavy with all the potted plants.. any thoughts??
you can, but I've heard the screen cages can filter out the UVB coming from the sunlight which is the main reason people take their chams outside. If you are going to take the whole cage out there make sure there are shady places in his cage that he can go if it starts to get too hot and please don't leave him out there by himself

Back
Top Bottom