How to fix my chameleon

Amae

Hello I'm a 14-year-old girl whose chameleon seems really sick and I'm really worried no idea what to do she's about It she's a veiled chameleon, she's been bright colors, she's very sluggish she won't really move she won't eat or drink and the other day last Wednesday we got our house sprayed with pesticides for bedbugs and it supposedly safe for animals but we don't know and my dad yesterday wasn't thinking and fed her a cricket that was around the house I don't know what to do can you please help me!!
:(

She's a veiled chameleon she's a female I don't know her age I've had her for About a year I Handle her a little less than often so sometimes I Eat her crickets about 6 to 8 a day I feed her right when I get home from school I give her asked Exoterra calcium and I give her that Monday Wednesday and Friday for her vitamin D supplements I give her zoo meds brand its Reptivite with vitamin D3 and I give her that Tuesday and Thursday but I forget to do the supplements pretty often. I use a mister twice a day and I do see her drinking up until recently when I thought she was sick her poop recently which was yesterday is white liquid she did it last night and it was a little drop I haven't seen any since it's a combo cage I don't know the dimension. My problem is she's always light she used to be a darker green she's like a really light green or palish color she has her eyes Closed Most of the time she's very cold that she won't Really move and she keeps falling and laying on her side she won't eat and she drank a little yesterday when I was trying to fix Her but that's it. I'm really scared

Can you post some photos?

it sounds like either MBD- Metabolic bone disease, or she has to lay eggs, and could be eggbound now.

they need suppliments especially if you arent gutloading their crickets

calcium without d3 every feeding,
multivitamins once a month
calcium with d3 twice a month

try giving her sometime outside natural sunlight will do some wonders

take her a vet would be the best

that tries to log us into gmail.

you have to email the picture to yourself.

save the pic from your email to your computer.

then upload it using the paper clip in the tool bar of the post reply.

I am really, really sorry to say this, but even if they told you it was safe to spray your home, it was not with a chameleon in the house. A dog or cat yes, a bird or a chameleon, very unlikely. I don't believe there is a way to fix your cham. Given the time you have had your cham, you really care for her. I am very sorry you are losing her. That is just my opinion.

I tried to force Feed her and now she's kind of just sleeping now it seems she won't move and she's still really cold I don't know what to do and freaking out

Back
Top Bottom