How to Fatten up my chameleon..

ISA my Veiled

Well guys I've been observing Pepito since I got him and he just seems so skinny to me. Isa didn't seem that skinny when I got her over a year ago and now that he's around 6 months old so I figured he would be a bit bigger by now but he seems pretty tiny to me, he is fed every day about 8 crickets a day with a plain calcium, and twice a month he is given a multivitamin with d3. I was thinking of going with wax worms but I don't want him to just get fat. Any suggestions?

Can you post pics? Honestly, there are a lot of overweight chams on this forum. Some are even kept by well respected members:rolleyes: Be careful whos animal you are looking at to get an idea of what one should look like. A slightly underfed animal is better than a fat obese one IMO.

As said a picture would help as he may look skinny but may be perfect weight.

If he does need to put on weight it is best to avoid waxwroms. Well gutloaded feeders are the way forward. Offering a variety is important too .

Wel I gut load with bug burger and oranges so that isn't the problem. Here is a picture of little pepito :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 226
Back
Top Bottom