How sensitive to sound are Veiled Chams?

If you can feel the sound with your feet, it will hurt them/cause them some level of discomfort.

I actually tested this with monty, I played guitar next to him. Heavy bass actually makes him mad, and treble not so much.

If you can feel the sound with your feet, it will hurt them/cause them some level of discomfort.

I actually tested this with monty, I played guitar next to him. Heavy bass actually makes him mad, and treble not so much.

??? My girl chills to system of a down! She's more accommodating than the neighbours! You got a wussy chameleon :rolleyes:

Just kidding :) Montys a little star!

I had a few parties in my house, and the chams stayed blissfully asleep. I checked a few times, they were happily snoozing

I blew into a loud clarinet once and Ark didn't notice while he was sleeping. But when I stomped my feet on the floor he woke up and was like "What the heck man, I was sleeping!"

Depends on different chameleons, if you look at the care sheets you get from the internet, you'll find that it says that chameleons love quiet and not crowded places. Try to find a room with that and you'll be fine.

They don't hear, they feel vibrations, not any kind of vibrations though, I recall reading about someone specifically quoting someone that it takes a hurricane to wake up a chameleon if it's asleep.

Back
Top Bottom