How overrun is your Instagram with chameleon pics?

szpond

I figure since #chameleonforums has a good amount of hits that you guys must have some accounts!

Post yours, let's see each other's chameleons!

@multiply

My Instagram photos used to consist of my life, friends, family, vacations, etc. Now you have to scroll through 100+ pictures, just to see that I exist. Every picture is of my Chameleon. It's pretty bad. Haha!

Maxttu and I started a few threads a few months ago. We were trying to get more Chameleon Forum's members on Instagram. While we were somewhat successful, there aren't that many of us (compared to the forums).

I love Instagram. It helps me to keep up with all of my favorite Chameleon's from the forum. It would be absolutely wonderful if we could get more members to join!

Remember to hashtag #chameleonforums on your pictures, or we won't be able to find you. Join us! :D

@nataliejordan90

Probably a dumb question but what is instagram?

It's an app for smart phones. You can add filters to your photo's and share them with other people. I've had it for a long time, but I'm pretty sure it's free. The photo in my avatar is an Instagram picture.

@nataliejordan90, I'll go and follow you! :)

Really though it is an addiction. I need to start leaving my camera by their terrariums to catch every adorable moment...:D

i now understand what instagram is ...... but what the heck is "hashtag"????

Hashtag = #chameleonforums #pantherchameleon #chameleon #ambilobe, etc. Anytime you put the # before a word. When someone clicks on #chameleonforums, it'll show all of the pics associated with chameleonforums. I hope that made sense... :)

Lol. I just checked my account and I have 772 photos loaded up in Instagram. I'm sure 700+ of these photos ARE cham or cham related pics! :eek: :D

What Natalie said!! Oh, and I (me, the one and only) created the Hashtag! :D

@maxttu ;)

Lol. I just checked my account and I have 772 photos loaded up in Instagram. I'm sure 700+ of these photos ARE cham or cham related pics! :eek: :D

Lol! I knew you were the first person to start hash-tagging the forums! I'd say about 65% of the #chameleonforums photo's.. are yours. Haha! :rolleyes:

Max is the Instagram original. So suck it nerds! #LizLemon

LOL!!!! Suck it nerds? Haven't heard that one before! You rock, NatJo!! <----- Whoa! New nickname! NatJo, kinda like nacho! :D

Hahaha! Liz Lemon from 30 Rock. The most quotable show of all time.

Thanks for the new nickname! I'm surprised nobody has called me that before. I've been called J. Mo since high school. It's about time for a change! :)

I know how you are about making words shorter. ;)

I'm up to 1100+ pics now! Walker and Fenix are plastered all over it! Just like they are over here... :eek: ;)

Lol! I knew you were the first person to start hash-tagging the forums! I'd say about 65% of the #chameleonforums photo's.. are yours. Haha! :rolleyes:

Max is the Instagram original. So suck it nerds! #LizLemon

I swear to all that's holy imma ship your dubs this week!! :eek:

I have a lot of them that I post and in my feed but I actually have issues when people posting 10-15 of basically the same shot of the same animal in a 10 min span. To me Instagram is all about taking a great pic and putting it over the top with editing etc.

I have a lot of them that I post and in my feed but I actually have issues when people posting 10-15 of basically the same shot of the same animal in a 10 min span. To me Instagram is all about taking a great pic and putting it over the top with editing etc.

Guilty as charged. Sorry. I at least attempt to take "decent" shots and from different angles and such. I hardly, if ever, edit my Cham shots. I like for their natural colors to be shown.

i now understand what instagram is ...... but what the heck is "hashtag"????

Thank you for letting me know I am not the only one who isn't doing this stuff! I can barely send a text! (and want to keep it that way :p) My phone is NOT a smart phone:).

Back
Top Bottom