How Old?

jessica5150

hey everyone :)

i was woundering if you guys could help me figure out how old my little guy is thanx :)

Attachments

• IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 129
I have no idea since they all grow at different rates but he sure is a looker already....congrats and Welcome :)

wow he is very nice i think hes older then three months because mine is 4 months and isnt even that size yet

this beautiful chameleon is exactly 3 months old because he looks exactly the same as the one i have which is 3 months give or take a couple of days. your guy has the exact same coloration as mine, i could mistake him for mine....yes its that close.

3 months old my friend thats a fact....3 inches long too without the tail if im not mistaken. :)

Chamster you hit it on the button :) thanx everyone for the replies.. at least now i know how old he is now :)

you also have to realize, that like people, chameleons grow at different rates...chamster said exactly 3 months...you can never guess EXACTLY how old a cham is by size or weight, its just a rough estimate...that being said...i would say he is AROUND 3 months...give or take respectively

this is jsut a guestimation, but im gunna say around 3 months heres a pic of my guy who's around 6 months :)

Attachments

• getting big jose!.jpg
    getting big jose!.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 104
I have to ask what do the numbers mean before someone names there chameleon such as 1.2 Veiled 1 parsonii, and what does 0.0.1 mean?, I keep seeing it, is it explaining year and month old. I am new and had to ask!

Back
Top Bottom