How old roughly please?

doesn't look a year in the photos! What do you mean by wide? Also is the lightbulb he is on just for light in the cage? I would say he is around 7-8 months old :D

he seems to be about the same size as my 4 month old Panther. If the fixture is about 6.5" long. Id say the Cham is about 7"-7.5" snout to tail. I'd say 3.5-4.5 months old.

PS: good looking Cham. What locale?

Last edited:
Cheers people, the light bulb is his heating although it has changed since this photo. The cage he is hanging on is 12cm wide side to side. He was sold to me as a Ambanja.
thanks again

Does the cage around the light ever get hott to the touch?

And that looks like a nice looking Ambanja (how old was he sold to you as?). Any more pix?

Not hot enough to burn him. I can put my hand on it and not have to take it off. I was told he was 3-4 months when i bought him but the shop wasn't 100%. Ive had him since the 10th of december and he's just finished molting as i type so his colours look amazing at the min so will try to get some pics when he's had a rest

Not hot enough to burn him. I can put my hand on it and not have to take it off. I was told he was 3-4 months when i bought him but the shop wasn't 100%. Ive had him since the 10th of december and he's just finished molting as i type so his colours look amazing at the min so will try to get some pics when he's had a rest

Yea, 3-4 months seems about right. (i'd lean more towards 4 months tho)

Back
Top Bottom