How old do y'all think he is

Carlos210

IMG_2998.JPG
IMG_2999.JPG
IMG_2998.JPG IMG_2999.JPG
IMG_2998.JPG
IMG_2999.JPG
IMG_2998.JPG
I previously had a bay veiled chameleon who had died I posted and some people thought she looked sick before she died but my step mom bought me another without telling I really didn't want another until I was sure that I didn't do anything wrong the last time but regardless she came home with another and I just wanna see What y'all think I can do

I actually bought a differnt cage but it's the name one and yes I disinfectaed everything I re used and I didn't put any moss and I added some live plants but there still short but growing

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - veiled chameleon I'm not sure age but he's a male and Iv had him for 3 days
  • Handling - I actually haven't handle him yet he's still very scared of me when I put food in there
  • Feeding - I give him about four worms when I wake up and then 9 crickets thru out the day
  • Supplements - I'll post a picture cause I don't know the name
  • Watering - I use a little dripper and I leave it on for about 15 mins in the morning and 15 before bed
  • Fecal Description - Um I think it's looks normal usually brown I'll post picture if nessairy (he just pooped on his tree
  • History - I don't know much about him I believe my step mom bought him from petco I didn't want get one from chain stores but she brought him and I wasent about to take him back

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - it's a screen cage I have 3 live plants growing at the bottem and few fake plants at the stop
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - 85-90 at the highest point and about low 70 at bottem
  • Plants - I have 3 dracanea growing still kinda small
  • Placement - My cage is my room not very many people come in and out but I do have a ceiling fan
  • Location - San Antonio Texas

He should get some more foliage, preferably live foliage. What type of worms are you feeding him? He looks to be 3-5 months, but it is hard to be sure since they don't seem to grow as fast at Petco from smaller enclosures. I've heard some things about Reptivite and its Vitamin A, but I am not sure.

I'm working on getting some more live plants I was planing on going by Home Depot to get and umbrella plant and what kind of supplements do you use

Don't feed mealworms. I recommend using calcium w/o d3 for most feedings, and multivitamin and calcium w/d3 every 2 weeks. You can alternate between them every weekend, if this is confusing, I will elaborate more. make sure to change the dirt in the plant you get.

Where do I buy that for him
You can get the supplements online on amazon for cheap, and there are feeders for sale cheap online, like full throttle feeders, rainbow mealworms, dubiaroaches, etc. Would you like pictures for the supplements?

Is that potting soil with perlite (white material) on the bottom of your enclosure? If so, you run the risk of your cham ingesting it and becoming impacted.

Back
Top Bottom