How much should I feed.......

Sneak

How much should i be feeding this guy? He is about 4 months old and around 4 inches excluding tail. my wife brought home 20 crickets about a 1/2 inch and i put em all in since i didnt have a place at the moment to keep em. He ended up eating 14 of them in about 10 minutes. Is that to many? How many do you guys feed.... how often

How much should i be feeding this guy? He is about 4 months old and around 4 inches excluding tail. my wife brought home 20 crickets about a 1/2 inch and i put em all in since i didnt have a place at the moment to keep em. He ended up eating 14 of them in about 10 minutes. Is that to many? How many do you guys feed.... how often

that's about right..
i let mine eat about 12 small crickets/ day (1/4")
by 5 months i upgrade to 6 med cricket daily (3/4")
Take out the rest of the crix. Don't let them wander off especially overnight at the cage.
They will nibble at your chameleon while he is sleeping.

the other six jumped off the top and broke themselves somehow so I ended up just throwing them away. Well then, didnt realize they ate like that but its cool. Just wanted to make sure he wasnt over doing it

No he's not over doing it. They will eat like that until close to a year old and then slow down and then you can start feeding every other day. Jann

Back
Top Bottom